the Rift

[OPEN] I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Awe and delight painted a vivid picture across the youthful features of the child as she gazed between the Sleuth and the loot. For quite a while the only thing Erthë could express was amazement, in a slack-jawed and scarcely graceful manner. But as she gradually got used to the thought, she almost felt silly for reacting the way she did. Of course the bracelet was enchanted, it was neither the first nor last item she had come across that possessed curious abilities. Did she not carry a smoking feather in her mane at this very moment, and a hovering weapon beneath her wing? Did she not carry blessed objects both here and there on her body, small trophies and memorabilia that gleamed, glowed or otherwise intrigued?

Though she had to admit, none of the other trinkets were quite as powerful as this one. To turn day into night... it must have been touched by the very Gods themselves. Iona was right, it was perfect, and the only problem now would be how to keep the treasure safe from greedy thieves.

"Thank you, Iona, thank you so much!" Erthë beamed up at the spy and bounded forth to envelop the stern-faced mare in an exuberant hug full of feathers, starlight and wintry shivers. "I'll take really good care of it, I promise!"

She returned the smile with a cheeky grin, somewhat awkward over the nickname - what was the deal with snowdrops, this was the second time someone had likened her to the unassuming little flower - but in far too good a mood to complain.

"Sounds good!" she agreed, nodding at the suggestion. "Maybe my feathers will have time to dry out too by then. Let me know when you have time! I'll be around here somewhere - you're likely to notice where!"

Indicating the magically altered sky the filly laughed happily, attempted another forced hug onto Iona and skipped off into the mist, a happily hummed tune lingering in her wake long after she had disappeared.

Erthë
the      night      is      calling      my      name

image credit

Awesome! <3 another thread successfully closed then, this was great! I look forward to our next one :D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've still got a lot of fight left in me - by Erthë - 02-15-2016, 06:34 AM