the Rift

[OPEN] On a tree in the garden I carved your name

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

"Nah-" I half mumble, looking at her tears awkwardly. Fucking Auri and Ma with their fucking wings. Like, what am I even supposed to do in this situation? Fucking lick them off her face? "Oh here sis, lemme just rub my shoulder on your nose. This makes you feel better, right? And so I just awkwardly watched her cry, because what the fuck else could I do? "-I was out there too. I'm only here because the fire-lord of this desesrt shit-hole found me. He said Ma told him to watch us. I assumed you would be here too, or that he would find you. But-" I nosed towards the ocean that surrounded the Throat on all sides, "- this little island paradise is a touch more inconvenient for those of us without wings. So I've just ... been here." I shrugged, realizing for hte first time that maybe I should have been out looking for Auri. I know I'm not a kid anymore, but shit, weren't their adulty-er adults out there, who were still supposed to have our backs?

Princess barked towards Auri as she mentioned him. His black tail wagged, and his stupidly ominous face broke out into something that looked like a smile, as he panted. "Dude, don't you know? Da was the fucking reason there was an invasion. He let them in." My shoulders shrugged, because I still don't know what to make of that. Had Da done something wrong, or did the Falls deserve it?

"Ma's still around. She lives in the Edge. She came to visit the other day ... I know she's looking for you too.." Again I shrug, because again, wtf are either of us supposed to do with that info? Yeah nbd, Ma just appeared and so I guess life goes on even though we basically missed our whole childhood. But she said she was sorry so I guess that makes up for it.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a tree in the garden I carved your name - by Shida - 11-28-2015, 12:40 PM