the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

FrostFall had set in, and snow had begun to cover the ground. Kiara found herself moving about more and more, seeking warmth. The Qian had seemed to gain World's Edge at a perfect and not so perfect time. The Edge was cold, even colder the closer you went to the cliff. The young roan found more and more each day that she traveled south, down closer to Helovia's Heart and Dragon's Throat. The thought of the desert of course made her think of the one who lived there, Breeze. The appoloosa and quarter horse mix could not keep a smile from her face or the sparkle from her emerald green eyes when he was on her mind. What were these strange emotions she felt for the young knight? She would figure it out at some point but for now there was work to be done. The Qian would need larger numbers now that they had a herd. The all unicorn herd they had exiled surely would not allow it without trying to fight back when they could.

It was then she heard a voice, a male voice. Her body tensed and she became nervous. However she focused, imagining Akaith on her back or Madryn and Maskan walking with her. Neither of those seemed to steady the fem as much as the thought of Breeze sweeping in and standing beside her. Yes. He truely was a comfort to the flighty young dove. The male voice was heard again, this time more clearly. "Where in hell am I that the start of FrostFall is so harsh?" Slowly she stepped from the trees and spoke calmly. "You have entered Helovia. The Goddess of the Moon and God of the Earth have banished the God of the Sun from his throne for the extreme heat we had in an extended TallSun. Now he limits the heat we have in FrostFall." It was a simple enough explanation. Now for the part she normal did not extend to those she bareky knew. "I am Kiara, of the World's Edge herd... You are?" Wow! It felt amazing to say she was from a herd.... Had a place to belong rather than the Qian living among other herds and in the Deep Forest. Now she just had to wait on the small winged stallion before her to answer....

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM