the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Cherub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C H E R U B
Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away

The sudden voice that came along with appearance of an appaloosa equine before him, was all but enough to send the stud running in the other direction. Instead for appearances sake, he settled himself down enough to release surprise into a crow hop, as wings fluttered nervously at his shoulders. Wide eyed, and nares flaring, Cherub listened to the rest of the speech this encounter had offered him before retaining any information about her, as to respond as normally, and not frightened seeming as he could. After all, he had been so lucky to be found by a mare, no current physical status could keep him from flirting like the obnoxious bachelor he was. "You have entered Helovia. The Goddess of the Moon and God of the Earth have banished the God of the Sun from his throne for the extreme heat we had in an extended TallSun. Now he limits the heat we have in FrostFall." Helovia? The flawed pegasus had heard tale of the land from bachelors travelling from the west, and even more unbelievable ones from those who lived in the northern area he'd grown up in. Still, things like Gods and war didn't seem fathomable enough to be anymore than myth and exaggeration. "Eh? So Gods can be banished as well? What kind of power is that if there are still other above you?" He'd spent his whole life fighting for his share of power, if not the option to live at all. if there were still those above even the highest imaginable rulers, then his former life seemed rather petty now.
Auds pricked upon delicate skull, the mares words bringing him out of his own thoughts enough to realize he'd yet to make his impression on her. "I am Kiara, of the World's Edge herd... You are?" Only the most worthy of small pegasus you'll ever come to meet! Ah, but he'd have to say it more romantically of course. Thoughts mulled over the herd she spoke of momentarily, wondering what dynamics bands held in this ridiculously fantastic place. " I'm called Cherub" He raised his expression to that of an more eager gaze now, one step being taken forward. Stud was attempting to look like that of a Casanova, but with his wings fluttering ridiculously quick at his shoulders, it was hard to pull over. "I've travled from northwest, where I was separated from my brothers after a spring storm. " A toss of thought silky mane was in order, as boys do, before last flirty tones were offered to his new acquaintance, following an inquirement about earlier mentions of a herd. "It's a pleasure to meet one so lovely as yourself. But, forgive me, as I know nothing of the herd you speak of."

[Image: 8065966445_db4da12fb3_z.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM