the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Quiet amusement shone behind the glittering, golden eyes of the mare, and the wondrous queeny companion that sat upon Kiara's back, as she silently watched the proceedings. The mare did nothing more than allow the two younger ones interact, her presence, it seemed, had been neglected; missed - she supposed it was bound to happen at some stage when one's mannerisms were generally silent and subtle. Akaith, however, gave a colourful trill, feeling rather indignant about not being acknowledged by the pegasus boy. The little queen welcomed the greeting from Kiara, but fluttered her wings, which were easily broader than the little boy's, and chattered away, occupying herself with preening a shine back into her scales should she bother to look at her.

"Our herd is young, though the land we live upon is timeless. We recently won rights to call it our home." Mirage said simply, speaking up where Kiara fell respectfully silent. The charcoal mare stepped closer.

"The power of the Gods is vast, Cherub, greater than you can imagine. That they allow us to live upon this realm they crafted by their very willpower is reason enough to adore them; show them gratitude." The powerplay between the Gods recently had caused a rift, that was certain, and it was the mortals who walked the earth that would deal with it. But they were resilient, and determined. The heat of TallSun was unbearable, with the flames of their dragons keeping them warm, and the many bodies of the herd standing together, they would survive this FrostFall too.

"You have been travelling a long while, it would seem. Does weariness fatigue your limbs?" Throughout the conversation the tones of the maiden had been kept steady, rhythmic, the expression upon her façade nothing more than mild interest that sometimes gave a hint of devious darkness. Ears continued standing to attention, though on did often flick towards the position of her dragon and Kiara every few seconds.

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM