the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Cherub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C H E R U B
Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away

A shrill call of something he'd never heard before, caught the stallions attention. Mischievous eyes widened in surprise of the new presence, along with that of a creature he'd never before seen. It seemed he'd been too caught up in his flirtations to the extent of being oblivious. Now, however, all attentions were focused on the pair. For a moment he simply stared at the golden wings of this creature upon the dark mare as she spoke. A slight bitterness glazed over in his gaze, but a shake of his head would rid of the thoughts. Though his manners were poor, he'd seen the odd respect the younger mare seemed to show to her, and could only copy it with a curious nod. She gave off a strange aura, one he couldn't determine. He'd always been good at sizing up others, but she confused him. "The power of the Gods is vast, Cherub, greater than you can imagine. That they allow us to live upon this realm they crafted by their very willpower is reason enough to adore them; show them gratitude." Stallion finally mused on the words she spoke. "I don't know about these gods though, I've never seen em'.." Cherub voiced with a toss of his mane, dismissing himself to earlier immaturity. "You have been travelling a long while, it would seem. Does weariness fatigue your limbs?" Did she intend to take him in? He felt intimidated, outnumbered by the two larger mares. It made him seem like a young colt. Frustrated, he stated exaggerated honesty with zealous. " I'm tired, but perky as ever!" The little wings at his shoulders, flapped vigorously, as he glimpsed brightly at Kiara, still perfectly happy to show off for the roan, despite her apparent lack of interest. Oh, after all, she was probably just shy.

[Image: 8065966445_db4da12fb3_z.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM