the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

His words bring a smile to my face, his beautiful poetic words. They do, they really do mean so much more. Just him and I in this empty and profound place... It seemed like fate, didn't it?

I laugh softly with him, my eyes brightening and the nervousness melting away.

His voice pulls me even closer as he grants my request. A wing of his lifts, curling towards me. But there is fire. Embers burning like coals as the fire dies. But they do not give off heat, the only heat coming from his body alone. He gave no indication I would be hurt, and so willingly, I step into the warmth of it, my muzzle reaching up into the heated touching the softness, and a satisfied sigh leaves my lips. A few feathers curl inwards tickling my face, inciting a giggle from my molted lips. It is tender, and the silken muzzle pulls away slowly, to return before his face. His voice is so soft, so hushed, so understanding. Which is exactly what he says to my rambling.

"I am Rhoa. The last"

My ears curls towards him, joy blossoming and butterflies fluttering in my stomach at his name. He is conclusive with the last words, and curiosity also flourishes in my mind. Why are you the last Rhoa? The last of your kind? Of your line? The last standing in your family?

Is it some romantically tragic reason?

"Why are you the last?" I ask, my silky voice matching his own hushed tones. We only spoke to each other, and no one would ever hear us, nor would we repeat this, except if we where to meet again, and the whisper in my mind hopes that we do.

He then asks about my horn... How do we get intimate. My face lifts in another smile, but I am unsure of how to explain it. My tail flicks gently against my hocks, as I have an idea. "Let me show you Rhoa. Just hold still..." My muzzle moves towards his own, and my heart is pounding. Gently I touch him, pushing a little, but only to cause slight friction on the side of his face, careful not to tilt my forehead to far forward.

"Very carefully, like this... Or like this..." My muzzle trails up his face to near his poll, and I lean against him, straining slightly at his height, before pulling downwards, heart pounding even harder as I decide to show him yet another way to show affection with the adorning horn that possesses my crown.

"Or like this..." My face travels down his crest, and my hoofs bring me closer as I wrap my neck around his withers, and touch my chest to his. My blue eyes look over his other side, praying that he stays there, in this warm embrace. "There are other, more intimate ways as well, but I am sure you would surely know of those."

I am searching, for his reaction. Me, personally... I am warm. So warm, and my original nervousness and awkwardness melted away, to reveal a warm beating heart, open and willing to receive, maybe even on the same wave length. Just a girl who wants all the attention in the world, and all the love she could receive. Just a girl turning into a woman, and searching for her own place in this spinning world.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

@Rhoa
full image

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM