the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

So that is why you are the last? I could fix that. If only for a moment.

He is so receptive to my touch, that it causes my heart to flutter about in my chest in such a way that it felt like fear... But fear was cold, and he was warm. It felt like my heart was leaping into my throat and I wanted to yell and scream. For what though? For joy? But I refrain, instead I feel as if I am trembling, yet my body is still. His wings lift as my touch goes further, reaching out for me.

Did he feel as I? Was his heart pounding? Did he think this was a simple demonstration? Because I had never, touched anyone like this. I had embraced, and such, but this was something much more, at least for me. I put my soul into this, a promise of my heart, that maybe just for this moment I knew love.

I don't know you, I only know your name. But you give me something I have never felt before. I have never known the touch of a man, and you give me that. You filled that cold loneliness, with warmth, and making me feel needed.

I understand that feeling, Rhoa. Of being the last. The last child, always alone and wandering. But in a way Rhoa, you are not just the last. You are the last for your perseverance. You are the last for lasting.

His voice rumbles through my chest, causing more fluttering palpitations. Was it just me, or was I breathing heavier? His wings reach forward, feathers traveling my curves, and my skin in response shivering, twitching. I could feel it all. Every touch his feathers made, in vivid detail. My body hypersensitive.

It ends in his embrace, warm, giving. I never want it to end. My icy gaze falls, as my lids close. I lean into him, into the embrace. His gesture. His warmth against the cold outside. But I want more. We are completely alone with each other, and I want that to become a beautiful memory.

"Show me more Rhoa. I want to feel you... In every way."

I had never said anything so true in my life, and despite how cheesy it sounded, I would never say anything that true-that sacred, Ever again.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM