the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I am waiting, waiting on him. My body seems to shake in anticipation, and I swear any moment my heart would burst. The pounding and the rise in blood pressure was magnificent, causing my ears, cheeks, and well.... Other areas to become warm, like the cold couldn't touch them. I watch in wonder, my icy eyes widening in appreciation, in... In complete awe of his glory. He may have felt like he had never been so close to something so beautiful, but from my perspective, I was plain next to his dark body, next to his glorious wings... Next to the embers glowing beneath him.

And in some way, it seemed perfect. Like it was the perfect match, yet at the same time it was like we where opposites. The ice girl and the boy of fire. He was not flaming, no, he was the warm embers, the comforting flames that keep one warm at night. He was like love itself, warm, gooey even on the inside. He was the caring heart of the fire. He kept it all going.

I was the slow moving ice burg of the land. The glacier, slowly moving across the land, slowly destroying yet reforming. I was destruction and the artist, sculpting the land to my will, yet I was ever moving, never to settle, always on to more destruction and more reconstruction. I was beautiful, I suppose. Caves deep within that constantly change and move. I wondered if he would melt it. Melt my wandering center.

So in a way, some weird way, maybe it was right. That it was so different, and yet so right. So yet again I watch as his neck arches in a delicious (did I just use delicious?). No... It wasn't delicious. It was tantalizingly beautiful. He was beautiful. Heartbreakingly handsome. I could feel it deep within, and it almost felt like pain, he was so lovely. And somehow, someway we where together. Here, now, in this moment.

His wings are moving up, revealing his glowing underwing, causing beautiful light variations across my black and his grey. They seem to be a turning point. Almost making time run still. Every move he made from there on out seemed to take an eternity, yet at the same time never lasted long enough. It seemed to take forever as his teeth gently moved down my body, but all at once it was over a fleeting moment, to be savored, remembered forever.

I flick my eyes downwards, and there is a fleeting moment of fear. Did I really mean it? Was I ready for this? Something inside almost caused me to shout out for him to stop. But then the fear was gone. I took a deep breath. I was ready. I wasn't scared, and I would not stop him. I had no need to. I had every confidence in this stranger. In Rhoa, the last. He would be gentle.

His wing drapes over my body, just as his muzzle reaches the sensitive inside of my thigh, cause a shivering the twitch of ticklish skin. And just like that. I give in. He has me. I'm am his. For this while he is mine. There is a moving of tail, a slight widening of stance............

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM