the Rift

[PRIVATE] its not that hard to say goodbye

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

"Jiji!"

I barely heard the voice over the waves and at first I thought it was Dragomir calling for me and that I had been wrong about him leaving again. But when I turned my head and looked back over my shoulder it wasn't Dragomir that I saw. Drago wasn't that dark and his legs weren't striped and he definitely didn't have wings that glowed like embers from a fire. There was only one boy stallion that I knew of that looked like that

"... Rhoa?" I turned to face him more fully and I stared because Rhoa was another one that had just disappeared without saying much of anything. It was baffling how many could just leave so easily and then come right back. Honestly, I didn't know Rhoa that well other than he was Gaucho's son and that his presence was something that was surprisingly comforting. I'd been able to confide my fears and doubts in myself when Gaucho had offered me the position of artisan and he'd been nothing but supportive.

There were many things that I could have said and asked. "Hey. Hi. It's been a while. Good to have you back. How are you? Where have you been? Why did you leave? Why are you back? Are you staying or visiting? Did you go back to the Throat? What did you see when you left? Whats outside of Helovia's borders?" But the first thing that flew out of my mouth was the last thing we'd really talked about. "I didn't make your shoes yet, I'm sorry." It was sheepish and embarrassed because I had promised him long before he'd disappeared that I would make them.

"...I can make them now." I offered to make amends even though I guess I really didn't need to because he was the one that had left. "Are you coming home?"

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:50 PM