the Rift

[PRIVATE] its not that hard to say goodbye

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

He said it was nothing when I admitted to not making the shoes that he had requested so long ago, but I still felt guilty even if I shouldn't have. I didn't forget.I hadn't wanted to make the shoes without him being there. I hadn't known where he'd gone off to or when he'd be back and now I found myself wishing that I had them as a sort of 'welcome home, I hope you stay' present. "I'm going to make them." I promised. "I just couldn't find you and I didn't want to make them too big or too small where you couldn't use them and then there were these battles..." I started to explain as I left the water and walked toward Rhoa. "And these ... monsters and..."

"I've missed you..."

I was stunned into silence because the only ones that ever told me that they missed me were Ros and Cera. I was used to being overlooked and forgotten about and not missed. To hear it coming from someone that I didn't really know on an intimate level felt good. It was like I mattered to someone that I wasn't related to and it made a smile spread across my face that I don't think I could have hidden even if I wanted to. "I missed you, too." I said and I reached my muzzle toward his once I was close enough. Honestly, I don't think I would feel the relief or tinge of happiness that I did if I hadn't missed the dark stallion. If I hadn't missed him I would have been thoroughly disappointed to find him standing there instead of Dragomir.

"I'm glad you're back." I murmured as I withdrew my muzzle. "Are you coming home?" I asked again, because he hadn't answered me the first time I asked it and I felt this burning need to know if he was going to be back in the Throat with me. "Are you staying with us?"

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM