the Rift

[PRIVATE] its not that hard to say goodbye

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

rhoa
        I WALK IN THE AIR, BETWEEN THE RAIN, THROUGH MYSELF & BACK AGAIN.
           To where? I don't know

I would have elaborated on the topic, should she have asked it of me. But how could I even begin to annunciate the feeling of overwhelming joy, and warmth, and being found, that I experienced when I encountered her, only moments before? How could anyone make sense of those phenomenological moments when the world just seems to knit itself back together in a way which just makes sense. Perhaps it is better that she did ask. I am not sure how to reveal the flowing cockles of my heart to her; not just yet anyways. Perhaps I will later.

Then why did you leave? Why... without telling me bye?

"I didn't know that I was leaving, until I was long gone." I replied, my gaze easy, soft, honest. And it was true, too. I just wandered, searching and looking. Eventually my wanderings carried me too far away to go home empty handed. The ghosts I was trailing pulled me further, and I allowed them their way with me. What else could I do? I knew then - and now - that my asymmetrical feelings towards those I held dear were not enough to keep me. I was not missed, not the way that I missed. But then, my love has always been one sided, and in that I understand Jiji's question perfectly, for it is one I have wondered often. How could they just leave me?

"In chasing those who left me, I left others. I committed the sort of injustices of the heart that I was struggling to sentence my family to.." My shoulders shrugged, the weight of the ironic twist of fate not lost upon me. "I won't do it again." A promise. Perhaps not to her - at least, not in the way which would suggest I was pledging myself to her. Merely a window into my heart. I would not leave. My ghosts were gone, and I was back.

"You have a lifetime to practice." I responded with an easy wave of my wing and a smile.

"I wonder what I'll do ... Already you're leaps and bounds ahead of whatever meagre crafting skills I possessed. Perhaps I shall be a warrior again." I offer casually, as if to solicit any advice she might have on the subject. 

Messages In This Thread
its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-02-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-02-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-14-2015, 01:18 PM