the Rift

[PRIVATE] Each Piece Of My Broken Heart

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Nothing could possibly make this day any worse than it already had become. A single misjudgment not only put her life in danger but another's stupidity left her on the brink of shattering. Closing her eyes to the stabbing wave of pain through her cranium she swayed slightly on her feet. Ok maybe it was a little more than just a bump to the head. Perhaps she might just have to hunt down Miykael and get him to check it out before she turned him into a burning heap of flesh. She was angry at the men in her life for being so careless and so inconsiderate. How could Miykael have consented to take away such things? Did he not know what the hell he was doing? What he was creating?

"You may not see it but others sure as hell do. Cowardice cannot be erased but rather be created when stupidity is allowed to call the shots." She retorted opening her eyes to glare back to the only friend she had. Was he still a friend after all this? How could she manage to call him a friend knowing he had gone to such extremes to forget her? She wasn't sure what hurt more, the knowledge of such a betrayal or the reality of her once again losing everything.

Dropping her head away she turned so she was no longer staring down the shell of her best friend. " Your not sorry for what you have done. You knew exactly what you were doing when you chose to cut me out of your life. Apparently I meant nothing to you..." She said her voice soft and hurting. "Miykael might be able to if you asked him but I suspect that you would rather just say its impossible as opposed to trying."

Watching as a couple lone drips of crimson fell from her wound to the soggy ground she couldn't bring herself to care anymore. It likely would't kill her but maybe if she hit it hard enough she might be able to forget about this entire night.
"All I see is the ghost of you standing where the rightful Kaj should be. You say you are here but you are not the one that I once knew. You are more than different now its almost as if I don't even know you."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj •• NOTES: :'( so sad••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-12-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-27-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 01-27-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM