Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it."

Missing her home in The Basin was becoming a daily grievance, thinking back to the snowy wilds that had protected her for so long. Her daughters, now nothing but dust in the frozen winds, remained in the north. Since joining the Edge she'd bee desperate to return to the frozen wastes and visit where her daughter's rested but going alone terrified her. Was she such a coward that she needed someone to accompany her for everything? At least she'd managed to join The Edge with only Wynter at her side. Still her new home had done little to melt the years of ice that had built up around her heart. Perhaps that wasn't a job of The Edge but a job for companionship and family. She'd felt rather empty as she'd traveled through The secret grove, remembering all of the ghosts that lurked there. Here she'd met a maiden fair whose heart would never belong to her, here she cried and apologised and fought on for what she had believed was right.
Perhaps the grove would never be a magical place for here, long ago it had been tainted and never redeemed. So many adventures and so little rewards, the doe believed anyone would wonder what the point had been. Why had she done so much and lost even more? At what point had she decided enough was enough? Well, that was the only point she could truly recall. The rage that had filled her belly and the fire she'd sprayed. How had The Basin faired under the golden tongue liar she wondered, how far astray had he lead them? It was a problem for her to concern herself with anymore, yet she couldn't help herself. The desire to know was completely embedded into her mind and after years of serving, well it was impossible to break from old habits completely.

Just as she remembered, the structure that gave this piece of land it's name was incongruous and yet it was also alluring. Hidden within the local thicket of corse trees was the remnants of what many whispered was a time of unity. The doe stood before the edifice, running a lazy eye over the details. Compared to her own tiny figure, the stone structure was large, s standing on a circular slab with a beautiful and colorful stained glass roof. As she moved up and entered the structure long, flowing drapes that lined the entrances by the columns stroked along her back, the doe shivered at the feeling. Shifting, swirling and colliding the colours were captured on the floor, and as she climbed up into the feature the colours danced along her own ivory back. Tilting her head she studied the intricate wrought iron closures and veins of precious metal in the glass which provided strength and charm. Her ears perked at the sound of the brook running through the trees, just along the edge of the white-stone rotunda, it was jere a part of her soul had changed forever. She loved it here.

Of course someone had beat her to the structure.

Tilney. She couldn't quite help the smile that spread across her chops. The stag had become a rather constant companion in her life. One that she would fight tooth and nail to keep with her - it was selfish, she knew, to feel as if she had some right to his companionship. Yet, she felt better around him, his warmth might just be able to splinter the ice that remained within her chest.
Yet there was also more darkness, would he leave her for another? If she put her heart and soul in the open what would he do? Navigating her way through the bushes she paused behind the copper coloured stag. "Hello." Of course she came. There had never been a question if she would join him, after all she was far too curious of a creature to let such an invitation pass. Would he simply invite her for a turn around the gardens? Or was there more behind his invitation? So many questions and wonders, she could barely keep her inquisitive nature contained.
Credit

@Tilney
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Dreamcatcher - by Tilney - 11-30-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Blu - 02-11-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Arah - 02-12-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Tilney - 02-21-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Time - 04-04-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Arah - 04-05-2016, 06:10 AM