the Rift

[PRIVATE] i didn't think i was ready for this

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

So here I am, snuggled all nice and warm in my Mom's belly. I'm happy here. After all, what more can I ask for. I'm never hungry, i'm always warm, and I always know where my Mom is. Life is grand! If only I could just stay right here forever. Though I am not sure if Mom will like that so much. I do vaguely remember her talking to someone and sounding upset. I hope she loves me. After all, I am half her. Everything is great, until the squeezing starts. I can feel Mom moving about, and she seems upset from the way she is moving about. What is happening Mom? Make the squeezing stop! I don't like this either! Things seemed to happen really fast now and I don't like it.

I keep getting squeezed until suddenly I leave Mom's belly for a very cold place. The moment I can I squeal, letting everyone know how unhappy I was to be out here in the cold! I don't understand Mom, what's happening? Where am I? More importantly, where are you?! I am scared until I feel her muzzle against my flank. I turn to look at her with turquoise eyes full of love and affection. "Come on, child." I wonder what she is trying to do. About that time, my belly rumbles with hunger.... My own natural instincts beginning to kick in. I need to stand because I need to eat. Before I could move her muzzle presses in close to my ear. "Brendan." She breathes against my ear. "Come now, stand." I want to do as she tells me, so almost at once my long legs begin to flop about as I try to use them for the first time. It's not as easy as it looks okay? After a few tries, I manage to get to my hooves. I stand there for a few moments, legs wobbling back and forth threatening to give way under the weight they are now expected to hold.

But thankfully, I do not fall. I blink a few times, and stay perfectly still not wanting to fall over if I move. But Mom is still so far away, and I am hungry! With a still shaking leg I begin to take one step at a time towards Mom. I am doing it! I'm walking! I keep taking one little step at a time until my muzzle presses against the bottom her her flank. Instinct kicks in again as I move my head slightly over and latch on to her, nursing for the first time.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
i didn't think i was ready for this - by Phantom - 11-30-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i didn't think i was ready for this - by Brendan - 12-04-2015, 06:21 AM