the Rift

[PRIVATE] the story I heard

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
At this point, I was basically blinded by fatigue. I was also growing itchy to leave the Basin for just a little bit. There was only so much you could do, only so many faces to see every day and I felt as though I couldn’t be annoying anyone further. I knew that Frostfall was approaching, but the chill of Orangemoon from the fading Tallsun was still on my breath. I figured I could at least venture out a bit from the Basin and if need be, I knew that someone would have to pass by to return to the land. So if I did run into a bit of trouble, I’d be safer to stay in the Steppe at the furthest. With that thought in mind, I kept my mind on the goal of only traveling that far, though it wouldn’t take a lot to keep me from traveling further depending on how exhausted I got from going to the Steppe itself.

I carried a swollen barrel full of life and spunk. The child seemed to dance around at odd parts of the night, and so my travels to the Steppe set foot bright and early in the morning. The pink hues danced across the sky of dawn and fell onto my pelt creating a light orange coloring. It was clear today, but it was also chilly. I watched the sky as I made my way to the Basin’s border and when I took my first step across them, I couldn’t help but to smile to myself. Step one, out of the Basin. Step two, tell the child to not pull anything while we were away from home. “You better stay in there until we get back home, okay?” Muttering to my child and to myself, I looked back toward the sky briefly before orienting myself by looking down through the mountains.

I took breaks as I needed them and moved on when I felt was necessary. I came across a small cave lined within the Steppe along the road most traveled where I found a few small things of interest. A couple of feathers from birds that had passed by, an extremely tiny tooth that I assumed had fallen out of a pup’s mouth, and an intriguing larger back room. I made my way to the back and noticed at the far Eastern wall, there was a hole that allowed light to peek on through. It was surprisingly warm in here so I took the time to investigate before I figured I’d continue. During my small resting period, I flipped over a few rocks looking for anything of interest. Nothing came up other than the typical things of dust and a few insects. When I thought I was ready to move on, I felt a small kick in my barrel followed by a larger one.

What did I tell you before we left the Basin?” I spoke to the two of us, eyes shutting as I breathed in. It was nothing like a contraction, so I wasn’t really worried in that aspect. But I hoped that it would only hold on for a bit longer. My previous pregnancy’s contractions were rough and definitely one of the worst pains I had experienced aside from Calstron’s magic use on me. These little kicks seemed like nothing compared to those. My ears flickered down in annoyance before figuring I’d wait a few moments here, hoping to soothe the baby. I knew it wouldn’t be too long until the child was born. Perhaps it was spending this time while I was active to move around and get ready. I wasn’t sure, but I knew that he couldn’t be born out here. It would be too dangerous.

About an hour passed without any movement from the child, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief. I looked toward the opening, contemplating on if I should leave and head back to the Basin or travel deeper into the wilds of Helovia.

"Talk."
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

@Misael
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

The north. He hadn't traveled up here for quite a while, the weather normally deterring him from going north. For some reason though, the beast wished to explore the icy terrains that belonged to the Aurora Basin. He had already been wondering around here after his patrol and the birth of his gorgeous filly Viserra. It hadn't quite hit him that he was a father now, and the responsibilities that surrounded that was still dawning on him. Miseal only hoped that he could be everything that Anzaine wanted him to be and everything Viserra needed him to be. The chromed didn't really think of himself as a fatherly man, he still at the end of the day, was a wild, ever-masculine stallion. He could change though, and he would be everything his family demanded him to be, he would not let the taints of his past self ruin what could be so beautiful, what would be so beautiful.

The scents of the air up here were crisp and sharp, unlike the warm and earthen tones of the dragon's throat. Something else whispered through his nostrils though, a mare. Intrigued, the beast followed her scent, leading him to a room that bleed rose golds and peaches on a cream colored mare. Her skin glowed underneath the light, bright and stunning in the morning rays. Black lined her azure eyes and a chained horn protruded from a feminine face. As his eyes further slid across golden fur, he found a very wide barrel, pregnancy more then likely to be the blame(or at least he hoped so, how embracing that would be.)

"You know it is not wise to wander in these lands when expecting." He spoke, baritones deep and enchanting. She should know better then to travel at all, for there are monsters out there. He just might be one, not all monsters lurk in the dark.

"Miseal"

"Talk"

OCC: merp, mis is like, why she gotta be preggo? I can't tap that
MISAEL
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

A sudden movement and scent flooded the cave entrance while I spent the time considering on leaving. The creature carried a masculine aroma, where part of it reminded me of Ilios. Perhaps a herdmate of his? I remembered vaguely that the teal ivy Pegasus had belonged to the Dragon’s Throat, a place where I had never ventured out far enough to see. Blue orbs scanning the entrance as the beast came into view, breath locking in my lungs at the appearance of him. I wasn’t frightened of him, really, not like I had been with Tembovu the first time I saw that elephant stallion. Instead, I was more amazed. His beautiful striped hues of blue shifting into a creamier tan coloring. I wasn’t sure what to say, but as I bit my tongue from expressing the beauty I saw before me – he spoke, saving me from uttering a single word.

His voice was deep and mystical, but I could sense a bit of security issues as I gazed at the stallion in the only way out of the cave. If he tried anything, I was sure I’d be trapped. I already was, but any hope of escaping would more than likely disappear as his large body blocked the entrance. I inhaled the brisk morning air before snorting, blue eyes watching him with a more cautious eye rather than the previous admirable stare. “It isn’t wise, but I’ve been known to live a more dangerous path.” My voice chimed to him, golden hues of my body reflecting off of the rocks gently, illuminating the cave with a sense of warmth that I hoped would calm the stallion down. “Besides, the Basin is just over the ridge. I’m not too far from home.” I spoke gently with a nod, ears flickering to him but wavering in uncertainty.

I felt the child within me begin to rumble again, slowly adjusting itself. I sighed to myself then, turning my head away from him briefly but keeping him in sight as I shifted my weight. “Besides, what’s a handsome stallion like you going to do to a mare carrying two lives?” I questioned him then, blue eyes sheepishly watching him, outlined in a stark black contrast to my exotic lined face. I flicked my tail gently against the ground, turning my face to stare at him straight on, ears perked to him awaiting a response, knowing how poorly it could go or how well it could go. I only hoped that my pitiful banter was enough to elicit a friendly response.

"Talk."
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

@Misael

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

She speaks with silky words, informing him of her reckless choice to live such a 'dangerous path.' He eyes her, scanning, thinking, analyzing everything behind her honeyed words. He could not help to notice the slight wariness in her eyes, and it was rightly so. For Miseal was a beast, where limitations and restrictions stopped others, they fueled him. He could be a raging fire or icy coldness. There was no explanation, no petty label that could be Miseal. No, he was quite simply just a beast.

"It seems that we are quite alike my dear Golden, for danger lures me." He chuckled, the words taking a slightly darker tone when spoken out of his low, rumbling chords. He was careful to remain charming instead of his normal dark prince facade, as if not to scare away the glowing mare or trigger her motherly hormones. As she spoke again, he learnt that the lady of gold belonged in the icy herd of the north. It seemed quite fitting, a mare of ice and a man of fire. How truly delightful.

She looked away then, golden eyes drifting to the roses and tans that bursted within the walls. It was beautiful, the north, but the chromed belonged to the desert sands, and he would forever think of the rusts and coppers more stunning then silvers and blues. Another color of blue returned to him then, as his attention settled back to the mystery mare. Her words provoked him, stirring an endless hunger inside his chest. She knew not what she had begun. Perhaps Miseal could not take her now, but the striped would not easily forget the black lined Golden.

Stepping forward, confident and enthralling, he reached out, muzzle nearing her drums. The warmth of his breath would spread across her crest as he replied to her very dangerous words. "It is a pity, because the things I could do without a child... Oh you would never forget my name." He spoke, lingering near he crest as he inhaled the toxicity of her scent, memorizing all that she was.

"Now, will you allow me to know what name you were given?"

"Talk"

OCC: um this didn't go as planned, Mis wrote himself wildly haha, OH and if you didn't see Mis did say his name at the very end ;)
MISAEL

I took a few moments to recollect my thoughts about this stallion as his demeanor changed. Blue eyes watching him like a hawk, swollen barrel settling once again. “Misael, a beautiful name for a danger seeking stallion.” I responded to him, eyes growing lighter with a playful banter from his previous speech. He called me ‘my dear Golden’ and I knew that the hormones I felt from this pregnancy would rather me just suffice my lust and move on, but my brain knew better. I breathed the cold air in gently before releasing it out in a small puff as he moved toward me, extending his muzzle nearing me. I shivered with delight at the warmth from his breath as he continued to speak.

Oh you would never forget my name.

My ears swiveled to him as I felt my heart begin to beat harder, I allowed his touch and in return reached my pale muzzle out to line one of the sapphire stripes that lined along his large neck. The height difference was something that reminded me of my love for all the stallions I had been with, a weakness of sorts. He asked for my name and I pulled my neck back toward me, smiling gently to the large dual toned stag. “Come find me when I’m not with child, I’m sure we’d have a blast.” I offered him a wink, breath drifting toward him with my playful tone of voice. Tail flickering with a bit of feistiness against the ground, dual tones meshing with the gray of the stone beneath us.

Rexanna.” I admitted, lifting my head in a high stance, pride enveloping me while I stood with the light grazing my golden coat, blue eyes searching for his golden ones. “Don’t forget my name either.” I spoke, emitting a small chime of a laugh. Ears flickering to him, curiously watching him to see what he’d do. I stepped a bit closer to him, to the point where I could feel his body heat, urging him to touch my skin once again. These hormones were driving me insane, and I knew that if I weren’t pregnant, we would have probably already been partaking in a bit of fun.

"Talk."
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

LOL I totally missed that. BUT I SAVED IT. ;D @Misael