the Rift

[OPEN] find yourself a city, [welcoming!]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

The morning drifts on so very slowly, like cold honey. Tallsun's clean dawn colors streak across the jagged horizon line. The snow-caps twinkle a golden hue while the skies behind it light up in rosy red ribbons of cloud and sunlight. The sun has not yet crested fully over the peaks, still hidden half way behind the serrated icy monsters.

There is an awkwardness between this particular pair of stranger girls. They both appear honesty friendly, but all together suspicious, yet accepting. It makes for a taut atmosphere, but still, somehow, a warm one. A small curl stays at the edges of the silvery woman's pink and gray mottled lips while her eyes scan the openness. Hotaru. Her smile deepens, wrinkling those once smooth edges of her soft skin around her lips. Her violet canine gives her away, a magnificent creature, Tangere notes to herself.

Phrixus see's the approaching rose-colored woman and her dog and quickly decides that he would rather not. At all. And he finds himself a perch well away from the Lady's companion, watching them from the top of a behemoth pine. Typical of him, really. I will be up here if you need me, his cold voice seeps subtly into her thoughts. She makes no reaction to it outwardly, but between them there is a cozy, linked sort of aura. She thanks him with emotion, a little mental petting, per say. He keeps his gaze to the horizon and the land below in unison, his sharp vision will relay anything of interest back to his mare.

If only she could hear the Lady's thoughts...a ghost. Oh yes, she is a ghost, an apparition as soon gone as swiftly as it came, leaving faint tracks and moving things out of place just to show she was there for but a moment.

Both of her ears sling upright and she greets Hotaru with a respectful nod and the gathering of a stronger posture. Her tail slashes gently behind her, bright eyes and sensitive hearing all on the Lady mare. Tangere chuckles playfully when Hotaru's blazing two-tone eyes settle onto her, “We seem a better option then a flirty boy from the Throat, I think.” She smiles and slides her glass saucer eyes to Eldala. “I promised candy, right?” She tilts her head humorously and offers an obvious and theatrical wink. She leaves room for Eldala and Hotaru to speak, that is truly the most important part of bringing someone home. Meeting the leaders. Once they begin talking Tangere moves off to graze a few feet away, keeping an ear bent to the pair in case someone says something directed to her.

Image By PSILO!

@Eldala and @Hotaru

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Tangere - 11-30-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Tangere - 12-05-2015, 10:58 AM