the Rift

[OPEN] find yourself a city, [welcoming!]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

I thought ‘apprentices’ was a funny word to use, one that I had never used before. And then, of course, there’s complete panic because what if I already apprentices and I’m just finding out now?! I’m rather new to this whole thing, like I said, but there’s every possibility that I’ve just been ignoring a huge part of my rank - that there are other people below me in the ranks. “You got it!” I grinned at Hotaru. That’s an appropriate way to talk to you queen, right? Oh well. Too late to take it back now. She seems to be making her farewells, which is alright. It’ll be easier to talk trash about the Basin when the leads aren’t around.

Just kidding!

She quickly endears herself as my favourite ruler in the history of everything when she sneaks a lick at my hindquarter on her way out. It was so unexpected, especially paired with the wink, because I didn’t know our dear queen very well. My reaction was to laugh loudly, a bubbly nothing-but-happiness sort of laugh. Oh yeah, she’s alright in my books. Quickest way to my heart, you know.

Once the darling queen is gone I focus back on Eldala and Tangere, still grinning and I don’t think it’s going to disappear anytime soon. Having not wanted to interrupt earlier, I finally get the chance to show my elation at the discovery that Eldala was interested in crafting. As she should be, it was a delightful pursuit - all talk of apprentices and proving yourself aside. “A fellow crafter? How wonderful! I’d love the help, especially if you have experience. I didn’t have any before I got here but I’m glad they gave me a chance. Food crafting you say?” I don’t really know what that is but it sounds delightful.

Tangere is asking me what we should show our new sister first and I lapse into thought for a moment - my face screwing up in a comical show of uncertainty. “UM let’s go see the hot springs! That’s everyone’s favourite place. And then we can go to the caves!” Having already picked out my own cave some time ago, I missed the shopping around. I had spent nearly four days trying to decide between a couple of caves when it had been my turn. Everyone that stopped by said they were identical but I could tell the difference.

I ended up picking the one with a slightly more complimentary shade of grey.

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3

@Eldala
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Tangere - 11-30-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Johnny - 01-06-2016, 01:27 PM