the Rift

[OPEN] find yourself a city, [welcoming!]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HAVING learned her fate, the mare smiles brightly at her new lead and assuredly nods her head. "Thank you very much for your kindness Ma'am. I shall strive to become a great asset to the herd" She'd been sufficiently scolded by Horotu's earlier words about not devaluing herself and had made a note to never do so again in the regal mare's presence again.

With the departure of the Queen came the flooding of talk from both her new friends. Tangere seemed to be mocking her for her behavior towards the lead but Eldala was too happy to care at the moment so she merely laughed and said, "Of course! In my homeland leads hardly ever had time to converse with citizens." and, after that, she notes "But I am very glad you two are kind enough to take the time to help out a newcomer such as myself" And truly, she was, for Tangere and Johnny spoke of finding her a cave(presumably the dwellings here) and then Johnny to gush of the crafting opportunity, to which her response was simply, "In my homeland all foals were allowed to take a week or so to help out the various Tradeshorses to see which job they liked best. Before I'd left home I'd spent the most time in the food and fabric areas. I don't know too much, but can certainly help with basic tasks." She pauses when he says that he hadn't known much about his position before getting appointed and her eyes go briefly wide. "You must have been very good to get your position so quickly!" though, inside her head, she thinks /Or, I've simply managed to join a very under-staffed Empire. I suppose that presents opportunities for advancements in the end though./

And, with that, they set off to the other side of the herdlands where these lovely hot springs seemed to be. Along the way, the young mare spotted several holes bored into the mountainsides which she assumed were the caves Johnny and Tangere had mentioned. She finds it interesting that these horses had dwellings...albeit primitive...similar to the ones back home. Eldala smiles a private smile to herself at the wonder of having made two new friends, being accepted into a new empire, and obtaining a position all in the same day. It was such an astonishing feat after months of lonliness to be so suddenly withing a family once more. She knew, firmly, that she had made the right choice in coming here.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Tangere - 11-30-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:49 AM