the Rift

let me tell you a story [anybody]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She watches him from the trees, the bony branch's shadows webbing across her pale and patchy coat. The sunlight glints off of her wide henna eyes. Ribbons of yellow mid-day light dance across her gleaming summer coat as she slinks into the open. She has been watching him for a few minutes now and he seems not at all pleased. Though she is far and can hardly tell the details, his face is contorted in a sort of grumpy way that Tangere was all too familiar with. She mentally shrugs at his obvious displeasure. I'm going to try anyways. He looks good and...healthy. Her stomach flutters with anticipation and little anxiety - she's not usually nervous about recruiting or approaching new faces. She's not sure how to feel about it. Just as she begins her descent down the small stretch of hills covered in aspen bunches she watches a pale little thing, like a winged, horned little white deer, float toward the curly horned stallion. And then another, Tangere and the buttermilk mare arrive nearly at the same time...she catches the mare's lovely name and the trail end of the white mare's introduction. She misses her name, but catches where she is from.

Everyone is here except the Throat. She lets out a hardly audible giggle as she pokes out of the trees and into the open, approaching the group with a warm grin. She drifts her bright brown eyes over each one for a moment, nodding to each.

Why hello there, everyone.” Her voice drips onto the warm breeze like melted honey, through a smile that seems as porcelain as her pale face and pink mottled lips. Phrixus is mounted on her withers and watches each face intently, settling on the small white winged mare. “I'm Tangere, Aurora Basin scourge – ” She leans in with a humorous chuckle, “Healer-in-training.” She feels the need to explain' she's never really like 'scourge' and found it hard to understand when she was first given the rank. She does not introduce the glaring blue eyed bird, who know watches the buttermilk mare quietly.

As they stand in the awkward, even if it is only brief, silence of waiting, she wonders if he knows why they have flocked to him. She ponders whether or not to fill him in, to drop some sort of hint about how the Basin needs a strong looking individual like himself – or that she'd simply like to have him follow her for her own, flesh-loving reasons. She remains silent and simply watches. Her bird chortles, coos a little and lifts off of her shoulders with hardly a sound, ascending into the top branches of an old oak that towers over the group.

Image By PSILO!

@Lendri

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Tangere - 12-02-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-29-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Sialia - 01-06-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 10:54 AM