let me tell you a story [anybody]

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing

RIFT

Had he been paying attention, he would have noticed the scent of foreigner that clung to the back of the breeze, but alas, Rift seemed to be making of habit of daydreams and imaginings. He was contenting himself with imagined images of his homeland and siblings when he stumbled across a rather impressive gathering of nations. The sudden appearance of others shattered his daydreams and caused him to stiffen in shock for a moment, the silence thick yet fragile; as if one misstep would throw all of the gathered representatives' bids into chaos. 

Carefully straightening and composing his face into one of cordiality, the scarlet stallion allowed his eyes to drift over the gathered company, hitching on two of the three mares that had gathered to welcome the newest member of Helovia citizenship. Quirking his brow at the Aurora Basin mare that he had met only days ago, Rift gave her a curt nod before turning his attention to the ivory filly that had attended the Moon Priest in his most recent bid within the Threshold. A smile graced his features as he moved to stand beside her; he would much rather stand next to a friendly face than one he either did not know or one that had an unsavory disposition.

Nodding to the buttermilk lass that smelled similar to a mare he had once met named Brisa, Rift finally allowed his attention to be pulled toward the only other stallion present. Dipping his head in a shallow bow, the lanky gent allowed his voice to fill the quiet air, "Hello and welcome to Helovia, stranger. I am Rift and you have found yourself within the Threshold. Our land is divided into four nations and each sends representatives here to invite newcomers to be welcomed into their ranks." He flicked his tail and nodded absently before continuing, "I am from an island herd to the South called the Dragon's Throat and I would like to offer you solace and family within the herd."

Eyes searching the stallion's horned face, Rift cocked his head to the side a bit, finding the stranger's mannerisms oddly familiar. Why would it be that though he knew nothing of the stallion, he would feel as if there were specks of familiarity between them? It made his heart speed up ever so slightly, though he hoped his confusion did not show on his face. 

words: ### | tag: @Lendri @Agnodice @Tangere | notes: RIFT YOU NEED TO START PAYING ATTENTION SRSLY

All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-29-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Sialia - 01-06-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 10:54 AM