the Rift

let me tell you a story [anybody]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

Just after she arrives so does another. He does not pour in as she does, with grace and a soft voice to guide himself in. No. This boy, Rift, comes in clumsily and as if he didn't notice. Or perhaps he truly just wanders without any awareness – something tells her he wasn't aimlessly wandering in a place such as this, place with a pure and simple purpose for anyone who sets foot onto it. She grins as she watches the red-boy settle in uncomfortably, seeming to fumble as he found a place next to the pale elegant girl. As if he'd not called the focus on himself enough earlier he now announces what the rest let alone, whether they consciously did it or not, here he comes to state it plain and straight. She found herself enjoying his child-like awkwardness, just watching him idly while the group starts to digest their thoughts and statements, and the names and places thrown about.

Clearly the stranger was thwarted by the instant attention, but brought his name up for the group to swallow anyhow. He seemed so out of place, as most newcomers do – he seemed to wriggle under the microscope of their eyes. Tangere let her smile fade slightly and continues to watch Lendri squirm.

Erthë. She says this pleasant enough for the group – though Tangere could not help but notice her beady little eyes froze on her. Tangere naturally offers a nod and a half smile, the one for strangers and the like. Suddenly though, just as the silvery mare's eyes started to drift back to Lendri, the little thing piped up. Her insult was thrown with a fragile sounding voice, hurled into the atmosphere with no purpose other than to stir something dark and broody. Um, rude. Her eyes slide to Agnodice who tries to swallow her chuckles and then back to to filly with a half-lit stare of unamusment. “Not that I am aware of, sweetypie.” She mocks the lightness the child's voice bares, hiding her own juicy notes behind it's prodding veil. “Why...is that what the Throat's healer recruits do?” Her head swings back and forth, her laughter is soft and fades away. That's quite enough of that, really.

The group has formed. Rift and Erthë snuggling in the corner – stroking one another just to hear themselves purr. Agnodice, for whatever reason, finds the child's instigation amusing...and who can blame her, really? Though not impressed, Tangere tries to remember that a sassy little girl is nothing to get an anger-boner about. How did this happen? She makes her eyes harden onto the pale filly and scours her vast mind for a memory of the little thing. Nothing. Why the SASS? With her head tilted she observes the girl until someone else speaks and then her attentions move quickly to that party.

Image By PSILO!

Edit: I TOTALLY MEANT TO WRITE THE EDGE. ..SORRY..
DAMN IT >.<

@Rift

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Tangere - 12-05-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-29-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Sialia - 01-06-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 10:54 AM