the Rift

let me tell you a story [anybody]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She watches Rift and let's him say his piece with nothing in return. She simply smirks at him . Oh, what a badass. Her tail flicks from side to side and she moves her coppery eyes from one individual to the next. So grumpy. Why so grumpy? It's you. The birds voice chimes from wherever he is. Tangere simply grins harder, deeper. What a bunch pussies, then. She's already moved on from the baby's comment. She's a kid. Who cares. She misspoke when she had lashed back at Erthe with an equally snarky but harmless chide. Rift is still boiling about it. Good Gods that one is so very sensitive. Her thoughts go unanswered and she simply looks on. They're all so pissy. And now Lendri speaks, frowning like a little boy's with his ice cream in the sand.

Picking fights?” This blurts from her mouth draped in whimsical laughter. She isn't even really trying, it's just happening. This is happening. Suddenly she feels as though it is time to leave. This group is aggressive, childish (literally) and the prize seems hardly worth it. And when he asks for an explanation of her home, of all of their homes, she snickers a last time and interjects – if it is interrupting, she does not care. She simply goes on with a frigid voice, one she had gained from life in the cold Basin. Normally she has a gentled, warm syrup sort of voice. She isn't actually like a lot of her kinfolk...but ironically those who boast racism are normally the offenders. She adopts the typical Basinfolk temperament, just for them. They wanted it. They'll get that shit.

You want to know about my home?” She draws back her head with mocking laughter, even a scoff, “You're too soft, boy.” her eyes harden to Lendri. “Go mew with your friends in some warm, weak place somewhere, surrounded by soft-heads like yourself.” She steps closer to him, suggesting a nose-to-nose sort of confrontation. She can see the rest of his magnificent body from her peripherals while she stares into his brain from his eye holes. What a shame. He might have been a nice addition. “Follow one of these nice folks here, because you're not welcome in my Basin.” Staring still, hard, blowing billows of warm breath from her nostrils. Her heart-rate is rapid and her muscles tremble with adrenaline. She doesn't like to be prodded.

Tangere's temper is too far to be reeled back in now. It's done. He's officially uninvited.

Someone comes in. Suddenly, in the middle of everything and juts their nose. Oh look. It's a Basinfolk. Tangere almost smiles until the little fucker stares her down and moves to join the rest. Really? She didn't hear a thing...wasn't involved and comes in to immediately throw a herd-mate under the moving bus? Tangere's lips crinkle and she steps backward a bit, Lendri was no longer a concern. Sialia scowls at her fellow Basiner and re-invites someone she's never met and takes sides with others not of kin. If she was going to say aloud who was on who's shit-list, it would certainly be mutual. She's clearly never met Tangere, who is the last thing from racist; and...she would gladly add if she weren't holding back violence, the Basin only accepts unicorns...so...not in the past, dumby. She doesn't add this though. She only watches as the girl spews more and more idiocy in the name of the Basin.

Facefuckingpalm.

OK.” Her voice is deep and solid, falling like a heavy stone. She wants so badly to state that her herd's alliance with other herds does not dictate just how she feels about individuals. She leaves that alone though, for fear she may physically assault someone in her family. “You,” her eyes are on fire and they settle on little miss Corporal. “I'll speak to you when you arrive at home – and if you have THAT ” Her nose motions toward Lendri, “On your arm I will fucking kill him.” Her words are non-negotiable and her eyes do not waver as they stare into Sialia's. She clearly doesn't give any fucks about her rank at this very moment and doesn't need to air the Basin's dirty laundry in front of others. She spins gracefully and disappears into the fog and blur of surrounding aspens.

As she moves away she wonders just how that happened. She re-caps and still cannot find the real reason that recruiting turned ugly. It was honestly her first confrontation, her first real altercation. Of course nothing became physical, though those prospects do not scare her at all, but still her blood is running hot and cold through her veins as she trots away. She goes through the scene over and over, beginning to end. She grumbles at the things she should have said and some things she shouldn't have. She lets it go by the time she is leaving the Threshold. Lendri doesn't matter and neither to any of the others. Their faces, names and ranks and homes all jarbled to together and nearly forgotten.

Sialia, though. That shan't be forgotten or let go. That is home business and that business she takes very seriously. One of the only things, really. Tangere will be waiting, with folded arms and tapping a foot on the frozen ground.

Image By PSILO!

uhm..i've literally never seen her made before..sooo..
<33 love

NESSIE i'll post tang in the basin for Si if thats ok c;
unless she gets lendri and then she'll crash a welcoming thread lols

@Lendri @Sialia @Rift

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-29-2015, 02:21 AM