the Rift

let me tell you a story [anybody]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

The insult on her father did not go unnoticed. Woolen ears snapped backwards in an instant and when the child turned her eyes back on the sad-eyed stallion it was with cold rage burning in her gaze and icicles forming on her tongue.

"Don't you dare talk smack about my dad!" she hissed, bristling and swelling as feathers ruffled, puffed up and made her look much bigger than before - not that the effect was overwhelming, she was still by far the smallest of the gathered horses. "You don't know anything about him or me, so just take your stupid opinions and ..."

But what exactly she suggested he do was drowned by the added rage of Tangere, which might be as well because so far, Erthë really hadn't made a good impression. Bristling and angry at being interrupted she glared at the offensive healer-in-training, hackles raised and with thoughts longingly resting upon the hidden weapon she always carried around. Imagine the sound she would make if Erthë placed a bolt in that flabby arse of hers... now wouldn't that be a sight to behold!

It went without saying that they had been making a lot of noise. She wasn't even surprised when yet another unicorn joined them, from the Basin if the conversation and sharp words was anything to go by. Something smug and triumphant crept across her face as Erthë watched the fiendish mare get scolded, and as Lendri demanded they should persuade him to join them she leered back at him, snorting at the mere idea.

"What makes you think I came to invite you anywhere? If you want to come to the Edge you'll have to ask nicely. But since you spoke ill of my father I'm not sure I'll accept even if you beg to join. Give me a reason why I should let you follow me home!?"

"Well, if you intend to apologize then it's another matter, I suppose."

She flicked her mane haughtily and stared up at him, as challenging as she could become. Though still angry, there was also slight curiosity teasing through her brain; he accused them of being childish, but would he be able to be the better stallion and apologize himself?

Regardless, this was growing really tedious and Erthë longed to be on her way, the sooner the better.

Erthë
and my knees are shaking - - and my dreams are breaking - - but i know i live today

bg || image || table

@Lendri

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-29-2015, 02:21 AM