the Rift

[OPEN] Incoendium

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

I am barely a few days old, but man am I out for an adventure! I had met Mom and Dad and Alanna all in one day, and of course it made me curious. So soon as Mom's back was turned, I took off to meet more others! After all, it's always just Mom and me now. I know where Dad is, and one day I might go join him there but... For now i'm happy being wild and free with Mom. I can go where ever I want to! Like now!

I had run for a while, then slowed down a bit to catch my breath. Exploring without Mom was fun! The longer I walked the farther I got from Mom. I know this, but at the same time I want to see the world! I walked and walked and walked for what seemed like hours. Okay maybe it really was hours. But finally I reached this really cool place. I do not know what it's called, but it's a HUGE forest. I walk around for a while, until I find myself getting really sleepy. I find a big pond with water that looks red. In fact they are red. I pick up one of the stones, wanting to keep it with me. The red reminded my of the red markings on Alanna. Maybe I would go find the Hidden Falls and give it to Dad and Alanna. That is, after I take a nap next to this pool of water.

By the time I wake up, the skies are dark. While the skies may be dark the land all around me is lit up with... FIRE! "MOTHER!" I scream the loudest I think I ever have in my short life. "FATHER!" I scream for him to, in case he is close enough by that he can come save me. I find myself frozen in fear, backing up into the waters I had just slept beside. "ALANNA!" Yes, I am even screaming for my Dad's bonded. Anyone I knew that could help me. Oh Mom how sorry I am for wandering off so far. "MOTHER! HELP ME!"

"Talk"

OOC - I picked Brendan <3 @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
Incoendium - by Tilney - 12-01-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Hotaru - 12-03-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Brendan - 12-04-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Glasgow - 12-06-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Phantom - 12-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Incoendium - by Tiamat - 12-11-2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Tilney - 01-05-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Incoendium - by Tiamat - 02-02-2016, 11:28 PM