Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

Gods
fucking
damn
her.

She didn't listen, didn't heed his advice (never mind that it was a ploy), didn't even just stand there! No, she fought back, even slung out a command like fighting monsters was old hat - and given the recent wars, maybe it was for everyone. Still, Öde knew what it was like to be afraid, to run, so why didn't she?

His teeth grit in audible frustration, and he had half a mind to turn them upon her and tear apart her undaunted flesh in little strips, to pummel the fear into her with his hooves. Luckily his red eye caught the steel of his kin's as he turned towards her in disbelief mounting on rage. Belial's outcry stilled Öde's action, for now. How long will you play this worthless game? some raucous part of his subconscious hissed, a noise that hadn't stirred for some time since her death.

His ears fell back at it's sound, and he shook his head to be rid of it as the fox's shadows lent themselves everywhere. Taking his cue he stepped back into his role, biting onto his anger and using it for something better than a beaten filly - he would decimate her with it. "DAMNIT GIRL! SEE WHAT YOU DID?" he roared, these moments quickly spun after her arrow was released. "You can't attack it like that, it only grows!" he hissed, his neck snaking out as he attempted to land a nip on her to drive her away. "Now run, I'd hate to bury you," he urged, trying his best to let his touch linger in apology after his impassioned nibble.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
and words like silent raindrops fell - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: and words like silent raindrops fell - by Öde - 02-08-2016, 12:37 AM