the Rift

[OPEN] Find him, bind him #6

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

I was too old for that shit.

The moment the first berry, rotting and foul, struck my back I jerked my head up to find the source of the offending fruit. And there it was, casting a heavy shadow over my aging figure, the brute. I squinted up at his silhouette, the sun was brighter than I'd expected and against its bloody hues the winged creature was nothing but a black smudge.

I had certain expectations. I was accustomed to a certain standard of living. This, this being trodden upon by gods, objectified by men, and pelted by decomposing turds-of-nature by, well, a turd-of-nature, was not what I wanted out of life. Whether I wanted anything out of life or not was another question altogether,  but this sort of nonsense was not something I'd stand for.

I was tired, but not too tired to outmaneuver the next shower. I skirted away, watching with a stern frown as the berries wedged themselves in sand and splattered themselves upon rocks. My long tail trailed behind, losing faint blue hairs as they dragged against the unforgiving earth and caught on the snags and tears that the isles still bore from the fight. Hoofbeats and blood had hardened in mounds. This land was a warzone, even still. As I turned to look up once more, the light cast a faint reflection on the offender's underside and revealed two other berries. A stallion, of course. Why was I not surprised?

"Are you done?" I called up with vague disinterest, displeased but not so filled with rage as I might have been before the events of the God fight had tired me out. The boy had had his fun, perhaps now he'd descend and let me give him a proper tongue lashing.

I had to admit, most of the stallions didn't start off their interactions with me this way. What an odd way to show your affection, wasn't it? Then again, boys hit the girls that they liked in the sandbox, didn't they?

Ahvelyn

i wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

@Gull
Sorry for the wait. Please don't tag via site, just poke me on skype when you reply. As a warning I am trying to get into Lyn and experimenting with her writing so this may be an up and down thread.

Messages In This Thread
Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-01-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-13-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-19-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-24-2015, 08:51 PM