the Rift

Change a Character's Life

Himitsu Posts: 6
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 2 years old [Birdsong Birthday]
Adoptable
Himitsu is a racist little snot, but due to being blind she cannot really tell who is pegasus, equine, or unicorn. In her mind everyone who is a bad and terrible is a pegasus, anyone who is unlikable is an equine, and all who are great are unicorns.

Right now she has lost touch with Tora and has been alone. For the first time in her life her blindness feels like a disability. She has lost weight and is banged up. 

The lost weight I am chalking up to loss of sleep and stress. I disappeared during most of the SWP but with the being banged up I am writing it as if in such a chaotic time, with terrible gods and strange new characters and places appearing, other Helovians' superstitions and fears mounted and the filly was viewed as a monster. Being viewed as a monster led to her being treated like a monster and due to being seen as a monster led to her seeing herself as a monster so she would be quick to act out and get into trouble.
Two things can happen with her at this time:

A-She could meet someone who is truly racist and could lead her further down that path. 

or 

B-Someone could be kind to her and could help her heal and learn to cope better with her blindness without depending on her twin. They could possibly get her involved in a herd and all. If she was with someone so great and caring she would take them to be a unicorn. But for whatever reason she won't know that they are an equine or pegasus, although it would be easier for he to realize that someone is a pegasus. 

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Erthë could be kind! They're about the same age and she'd definitely be intrigued by Himitsu. :3 Don't know how she'll react if she gets attitude, bc she can be a snotty little toerag herself if people get on her bad side, but we could def thread and see what happens. :) plus I crave tier threads so xD

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
ZERO IS KIND AS FUCK

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Needs to meet Aeo!
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
Naerys could befriend her and help her if you'd like. She is a pegasus and her mom is a moon doctor (if she needs healing).

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Lendri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
it would be hilarious i think if she met Zen who is a unicorn and bubbly and what not, but because of the shape of her horns and where they are placed she could easily be mistaken as a pegasus xD

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
I can offer Crowley, who is a very racist unicorn, or Destrier, a very kind equine :3 Destrier would likely offer to take her in.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa is half blind and would be willing to help <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Oh you guys! So many offers and all such wonderful characters <3 I would love to thread her with all of you and see how it all goes in character.

@Elsa being half blind would be a help in having someone who could understand Himitsu's own blindness. Wasn't it Krieger who led to her being half blind? If it was, it could be interesting for Himitsu to eventually learn that it was a unicorn that did something terrible.

@Crowley and @Destrier are two characters that I have always loved :0 Maybe we could thread her with both to see which pair wrote out better together?
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Thats fine with me!

Just let me know whenever you are ready for a thread, or just start one and tag me. :) I'm excited, since it'll be good for her to meet a totally blind girl.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
We could finish the Ashamin thread we had? It was leading towards the being nice to her leading to a herd thing? -shrug-

It would be way funny if @Gull somehow taught her to be racist, haha.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead