the Rift

I've got a VENDETTA

Vendetta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A full moon began its descent into the ground, leaving a faint glow upon everything in the land. Everything was silent. So silent it didn't seem real. It seemed almost as if you'd died and been set free. As time trudged on, the sun began rising, causing a stir among the creatures of Helovia's Threshold.

A slim mare watched in the shadows as everything seemed to happy to be alive and awake. Her dark pelt blended flawlessly with the black shadows she his behind. A snort escaped her flared nostrils. She hated everything around her. All of this happy bull crap.

Misery loves company

Was she really miserable or just too smart for her own good? Lately she had been thinking a lot about her life and where she was going. Although she was only four years old she still felt as if the best times were behind her, if that's what you could call them. Ever since her parents had been killed, she wasn't the same and probably would never be. Sad. Very sad indeed.

The mare lifted her dainty leg and smashed it hard back onto the ground. A thud resonated through the shadows, definitely the loudest sound to be heard on this day thus far. A angry look painted her face, she was thinking about it again. All she wanted to do was seek revenge on the ones who did this. She knew she could never achieve such a task. She was much too far away from that place to ever get back. She rolled her copper eyes and let out a loud sigh.

After a few moments passed she attempted to shake the thought from her head and left the shadows where she had so long been hiding. The sun, so bright, almost blinded her. Her eyes were pulled into a squint. After a quick adjustment, Vendetta walked forward into open where everyone could see her and let out a surprisingly loud and shrill neigh that echoed throughout the entire land.

Come get me, if you dare!

Vendetta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As she heard another being in her area she became alert and immediately defensive, nothing personal that's just how she was. For a moment longer she stood, unable to see the other around her. She then looked up into the sky, astounded to see that there was in fact a Pegasus flying above her.

She could tell that it was her he was coming to talk to. Not overly excited to talk to another being, her muscles tenses up and were ready to make a run for it if need be. As he approached her, she became more and more uneasy. She trusted no one but herself, with good reasons.

She listened intently to his words before returning with hers.

Hello. Her voice had a foreign accent that flowed off her tongue almost melodically.

Yeah, I'm new. This time her voice wasn't so sweet and almost sounded rude.

Though not intentionally trying to be rude, that was just the way she handled things. You had to get to know her and that wasn't easy, she's a stubborn and closed off little thing with a feisty attitude.

There she stood, making small talk with a stranger, something she would never do before. Why was she doing this? She didn't even know.

I make it hard to love me