the Rift

new guy needs plots

Lendri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ALRIGHT! So for those who haven't seen Lendri yet...this is Lendri http://giaerie.deviantart.com/art/Lendri-575282730

He's a little twisted in the head and can come off as coarse and unrefined sometimes maybe even rude and like he doesn't care about things. But he does care about other deep down inside of him. He cares a lot. Especially when it comes to fillies, because he had a daughter that was killed by his best friend back in Shambala.

ANYWHO. If you haven't taken a gander at his threshold post it is located here ----> http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=21755  (yes i know it sucks. I'm trying a style where he's telling his life story to his late mate and daughter so it might suck for a little while before it gets good or before I switch styles).

So. Now onto plotting. Lendri is seriously emotionally a wreck. He once used to be a rather carefree guy, but after finding his mate and daughter dead and killing his best friend because he killed them out of a sickness combined with like PTSD. After that Lendri fought in the war in Shambala and killed whoever got in his way. So he's kinda become desensitized in ways.

What I want to see for him in the future:
- Possibly adopt a filly later down the road.
-WAY LATER DOWN THE ROAD I want him to open his heart again and fall in love with somebody and start a new family. This would take a lot of work on the mate's end as it would take AT LEAST a year IC for him to ever start thinking about them in that sort of way. (species doesn't matter)
-Make new friends.
-Become a healer in whatever herd he joins. B/c he doesn't want to be a warrior anymore. His only healing knowledge right now is like battlefield stuff and there are a lot of different plants in Helovia than there is in Shambala. So he will need to learn things.
-If you have any ideas let me know b/c I can't really think of any more right now. lol

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Join the Edge. Follow Erthë and become her third or fourth adopted uncle. :|

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'd love for him to meet Calista! He seems super awesome giaerie! :3

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
Aggy can teach him about healer stuff and be his bff (she has no friends ;-; help herrr)
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Lendri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
@Erthë - lol we'll see how the threshold thread goes and then go from there xD

@Calista - I'd love for them to meet 8D THE MORE THE MERRIER!

@Agnodice - D8 no friends?! We might have to change that! I'd love for them to meet up and see where it goes. ;D

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
YES! I'll have her crash his threshold thread - even if he doesn't go to the Falls then they can meet up again and be best fraaandss ;D
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Yus let me know when you want to thread! .u.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
He is welcome to meet any of charries.

Eira would be good for an emotionless fling, like stress relief for him, lol.
Jahzara is a sweetheart but she's timid of stallions, it'd be interesting to see them together because she has the mind of a child.
Morrigan can help him with his healing skills?
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Come to edge we have cookies.

Either way Elsa and him could thread?
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OOOHH! Rift and him are so similar! They can be emotional wreck bros together! 

And Rift is wanting to go into healing in DT as well so i mean... they can cry to each other and then give each other sleeping drafts lol 

<3 i love bromances
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo