the Rift

[OPEN] bewitched in gloss

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

macaria

palest shadow; darkest light

The big filly is taken by surprise – she had not even seen the danger by the time there were rescuers at her flanks. He shouts orders as he and his feline go in for battle and the child cannot help but stupidly think to herself, they always push me out of the way. Always saying 'stay back!', 'get behind me!' and all that. (She wasn't even clever enough to actually listen to him either; too busy feeling like a baby at a big kid party.) She gives a good 'hrumph'  as she watches the big feline and the unicorn dive in front of her. She can feel the tension snap and suddenly her childish woes seem rather stupid – this could get very ugly here.

Everything transpires so quickly the filly has no real time to react appropriately. When the gray stallion slams down on the cat and Macaria lets out a squeal and a whimper.  “You're hurting her!” She doesn't think before this just spills from her uncontrollable mouth. The cat scampers away and Macaria is left in quiet for a brief, very brief second. She digests only a little of the situation and decides she should probably start talking again. “So...” She mutters, embarrassment flushing across her skin and deepening the pink in her nose even more. “Thank you very much for rescuing me.” She brings a shaky smile to her face and makes eye contact with the bigger(for now), older stallion. She looks out into the blurred fogginess listlessly and wonders what would become of that poor old panther. She somehow knows that to say such a thought would make her seem soft in the head, so she doesn't say so. Instead she brings her eyes down to the white tiger and her golden gaze illuminates with joy. “She's so beautiful! And what is her name?” She moves closer, though very cautiously and offers her nose for a hello sniff.

image credits

Not much for an attention span on this one, i'm discovering more and more as i write her lol xD
@Ciceron

Messages In This Thread
bewitched in gloss - by Macaria - 12-02-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: bewitched in gloss - by NPC - 12-02-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: bewitched in gloss - by Official - 01-09-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: bewitched in gloss - by Ciceron - 01-11-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: bewitched in gloss - by NPC - 01-16-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: bewitched in gloss - by Macaria - 01-16-2016, 01:29 PM