the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bare Bones [Sun]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
the fate of glass is to break.

It was quite ironic how the lack of light left Tilney blind... but an excess of it left him just as sightless. Shocked was he, the lithe golden stag who had hopped from rock to rock to find the gods; It appears he had found what he had been searching for most of the day. Prongs had appeared first, followed by the candescent winged frame of the Sun God. Tilneys entire jaw had fallen a few inches by now, totally enchanted by what he was seeing.

Awaiting the shining deities words, Tilney again bowed his bark coloured crown to his lord. 
"Are you being respectful? Or just merely playing the odds?" 
Lifting his bronze head, his eyes set directly on the glimmering god before him Tilney immediately answered. "I have come here seeking you, but the truth is, My Lord, I did not know which of these four shrines was dedicated to you..." He spoke shyly and slightly ashamed; He hoped desperately he hadn't offended him. "Not to say I don't respect your siblings... It is your sister I have to thank for providing me with a home at the Edge, Your brother - the one of the spark - is who I wish to thank for the auroras I got to see at the basin. And you other brother I don't believe I could thank enough for the beautiful birds, the mountains... the trees."

He took a step or two closer to the god, a wide smile stuck to his face.  "Since my arrival in Helovia I have felt the closest to you. Your power to heal and grow is what I most of all admire. I wish to hold an ability like that one day"

Art by Candid-Crocodiles @ DA

@Mythical Request

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 12-02-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 01-03-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 01-10-2016, 11:07 AM