the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bare Bones [Sun]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
the fate of glass is to break.

Listening to his lord with the most open ears, his eyes finally fell from the golden creature and traced once again over the diminished altars. The ballad that the deity spoke to him was tragic as it was interesting. So the gods did walk among the helovians in the past. How terribly unfortunate it was that beings so supreme were abused by common creatures. "You wont ever return?" was then whispered solemnly, his crown falling again in respect for the magnificence before him. He felt as though he might say something terribly wrong.

Audits pricked once again, keenly his nares flared as the Sun bellowed a query. "Oh, yes! but in time. I would still like to learn all I can about healing with herbs and plants like the healers of my herd; The moon doctors spend so much time learning, I wouldn't want to miss out on that invaluable knowledge you see"

"Another gift I admire is that of telepathy. To hear what others are thinking. I believe it could be a most useful device in my line of work as a nurse! Maybe... just maybe I could understand things from my patients point of view, and fully understand their pain. I could answer questions they may be too afraid to ask, and it could also be a useful tool against deception... what a gift!" 

In his enthusiastic cheers about telepathy, he had hardly realised his prancing in a complete circle around the golden god. His cranium hung, hoping once again that he hasn't offended the divine being. "Though in truth, my lord I do not feel right asking you for such a gift. you already do so much for me! I came here to express my gratitude most of all... But if there is anything I may do for you so I might possibly earn gift as incredible as that...well, I am completely at your service" 
he bronze stallion bowed, his knee falling to the blackened ground. His crown hung in respect and his viridescent eyes closed.  Tilney was still totally in awe.

Art by Candid-Crocodiles @ DA

@Mythical Request

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 12-02-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by Tilney - 01-03-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Bare Bones [Sun] - by God of the Sun - 01-10-2016, 11:07 AM