the Rift

[PRIVATE] Old friends, New Problems

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Eventide is softly casting o'er the earth a magic spell,
And a love-song, everlasting, on the night wind seems to swell.

The smile turned lopsided as her cheek was rewarded with equal measures of snark. It was all good-natured though, and the filly actually laughed at the thought of being whisked away like a dry leaf.

"I'm not that small" she protested with an exaggerated pout, that was ruined by the bright grin she greeted Tembovu with as he came padding to join them. "And I've already learned to fly. Iona taught me, and a few others... But only the basics, I still can't do all those fancy loops and banks."

The frown was real this time as Erthë thought of her performance in the sky. It was much harder than it looked, this flying business. Sometimes it went amazingly well, and at other times she barely got her butt off the ground. She was hampered by the damaged legs of course, because unlike everyone else she couldn't make a running start but had to find the nearest high rock or stump and start from there, but in her mind that was only a minor setback. Once she was up and away, it shouldn't make a difference whether her leg hurt or not.

It was frustrating to say the least, a good test of patience for someone who craved perfection and knowledge quickly, preferably yesterday.

"I wouldn't say no to a few lessons though, if you've got the time" she added quickly, with the glitter of growing excitement in her eyes. "It's alright if she comes in and plays, right Tembu?"

Erthë turned to the King with an expectant smile. He had never let her down before, and this was a simple request; they both knew Nephele after all, what harm could it possibly do to invite her into the forest.

@Tembovu
@Nephele

so sorry for the wait

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Old friends, New Problems - by Nephele - 12-03-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: Old friends, New Problems - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Old friends, New Problems - by Tembovu - 12-04-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Old friends, New Problems - by Nephele - 12-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Old friends, New Problems - by Erthë - 01-14-2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Old friends, New Problems - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 01:24 PM