the Rift

[OPEN] Painted in Diamonds

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
You do not know heartbreak
Not until you've lived as long as I

Time. It was a strange concept. To know that the clock was merely created just so that we could function, and without the birth of time, the world would be chaos, entertained the silver in the warm sunset. Time seemed to be something that is always deceiving, one may think that there is time, that it is not dried and gone, but then it is realized, you do not have any time left. Father time was no man who wallowed in the pities of others, he would take the time away from you in the worst of days. He held no mercy in the face of death, he took what was his when he wanted. And it was never at the right time. 

Katerina liked to understand, to poke, to prod and to know. Theories, conspiracies, and anything that involved speculation always caught her interest quite quickly. It was just who she was, someone who always questioned the way the world worked. She liked to peer in the grooves and crevices of life's gears, to wonder how they were ingrained and created. It was a never ending flame inside, one that craved the food of thought. 

She let the blackening waters fill her silver gaze, the vibrant oranges and highlighter yellows dancing across the sky in an array of rainbow chromes. Her hair cascaded in the wind, the thick strands dancing as the misty wind sung it's tune. Here, she stood, peering over the world's edge. A place that she never thought she'd be. A place that was going to bring a new light into her eyes and a new purpose into her life. 

OCC: Can't write, bad idea when it's late. 
@Tilney

"Talk?"

image credits

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
unarchived per request
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
unarchived per request

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

It was the first evening in a long time that Tilney could relax and enjoy the sunset. Tonight he had no errands to run, he would just graze above the cliffs to fill his belly and go to sleep early. That was the plan anyways. He had been so busy the pasts weeks, obsessed with fulfilling his duty as a nurse. He was glad that Alysanne was happy with his progress; He was very dedicated, and he really did want to learn. 
Having journeyed to the Aurora basin earlier in the week to learn from Tiamat, and then recruited Himalia from the threshold it was a break he had well earned and desperately needed.

Strolling quietly along the cliffs he kept his nares brushing along the ground, ripping up the longer pieces of grass as he stepped. Mindful of where he placed his feet, Tilney stopped for a few moments to carefully chip at the grass at the cliffs very edge. He was no longer fearful of the drop, he had been here for at least two seasons now; He had figured you would have to be incredibly silly to fall. 
Shaking his flaxen locks form his face and raising his head he noticed he had stumbled upon a stranger he had not yet met. Smirking softly, Tilney stood up straight and proud, looking over to the tall doe. "Good evening!" was his cheer.  

"Quite a lovely night it's turned out to be" He added, glowing lantern swaying from its perch on his barky crown. It was true though; the weather was quite pleasant and mild tonight. "I am Tilney, we have not met before. The edge is your home too I presume?" It was not often the edge had prisoners, or guests for that matter.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Katerina

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
You do not know heartbreak
Not until you've lived as long as I

It seemed that the silver was so easily, too easily, consumed by her thoughts that lead her back to the world's of soft blue grounds and starry skies. She wanted to remember every detail, every orb that puttered its way across the landscape, everything that made Isisi, Isisi. She was too afraid that she would forget, would allow everything she had grown with, in, would fade away with the constellations she had left. It was a horrible thought, and the mare gripped onto the dwindling spires of her memory with all her mental force.

Thankfully another had broken her fearful daydream, (was it really just a dream?) and her crowned head turned to settle upon an antlered man. He was a lovely mix of cream and rust, with some sort of tree looking marking running down his chest and leg. She admired the rack of horns he had on his head, but what interested her more was the box of light that swung from his horns. Her head tilted slightly, brow rising with questioning. "You as well, may I ask what is the thing that hangs from your horns? I don't understand how this light is contained" She asked, where she was from light was raw. Only shaping in the forms of fires and glows, orbs were the closest thing she could think of relating to such an anomaly.

"Lovely yes. I am Katerina, I am rather new to these isles. A pleasure to be of acquaintance." She speaks, foreign galactic accent lacing through her words, a soft and silky melody producing as a result. Her silver eyes tried not to stare to long at the light, but it was so entrancing to the new interstellar traveler. "What is it you do in the edge?" She asked, eyes then shifting to settle upon the green eyes of Tilney, the vibrant color a good distraction from the swinging mystery.

OCC: <3 late late late late 
@Tilney 

"Talk?"

image credits