the Rift

Grumpy, suspicious mare anyone?

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
So I would like to get Rune out there doing stuff. You know, he usual. Anyway, I just need people to throw plots at me. She's a Rifter, and has since she came out bee hiding I the Riptide Isles. API want her to meet Nickles Kalona (I see up what you did there Nickle bby), but I wanted other things to.

I'm not really interested in love interests. Friends, and enemies are encouraged though. At some point I want her to meet peeps from the throat, and I want her to end up there. -at some point I will have one character in each herd, mwahahahhahah) This does not excluspde anyone, I want her in many places guys :D

A little but about her, is I based her on a character that I had a long time ago, who is actually in my records half sister to Ira who is a descendant from one of Sempers old characters. Her mother is/was Vogue. Due to the SWP though. That doesn't work so her mother is not Vogue but is like a long lost descendant, who looks just like her and acts just as she (snotty, entitled, daddy issues) so like, think of it as reincarnation, but to add, her mother had severe paranoia, which I imagined Vogue eventually having, along with PTSD. Anyway, there is some of that in Rune too.

She had a rough upbringing, since her momma had severe paranoia, so top she was really taught to be distrustful of everything. Not scared, just wary. She's fairly moody, and she acts like she is above others in some ways. However, she's kind of warm and gooey inside. Getting in is the trick, since she is so aloof and distant, with a bad habit of pushing others away. There is some mild abuse in there too, however she may never actually admit that. To add to the mix of things she also watched her mother kill herself. So, that tends to screw with a person.

There are so many layers, and I am excited to see where this goes. Okay, go guys go!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Difyr is my rift character who is also suspicious over most things she comes across. She is my insect hybrid so I really want to get her rolling as I think that she would be a blast to write.

Being flitted away is one of her biggest annoyances and she will often follow whatever or whoever flitted her away until she feels as if they have endured enough of her presence.  Maybe Rune could bring this out between Difyr and herself by attempting to push Difyr away and literally doing so? Could grow into a friendship.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo can always be on both the giving and receiving end of the awkward wariness any time. <3
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
she could meet Mesec? :D I don't know how he'd react to her being moody and such but if he thought she needed help he'd definitely stick around and try!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Oh yus. This all sounds wonderful!