Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

"...Thought you were dead this time..."

He heard her whisper and it drew a sigh from him. He closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at her when he whispered back "...I wish I was." because he was tired. He was tired of fighting, tired of caring, tired of loving, and tired of failing everyone that depended on him. His eyes opened when he felt the slight weight of Rasta's companion and he turned his head enough to watch the bird. He didn't have the energy to greet the falcon, just like he didn't have the energy to rush to Rasta and fold her into an embrace that he wondered if she needed just as much as he did.

He remained quiet as she answered his question, claiming that she was building up courage to leave the borders again. Had she needed to build up courage the countless times before that she'd slipped past the borders and left him wondering about her whereabouts and her well-being? He did not voice that particular opinion, but simply grunted because he didn't feel like arguing with her or opening old wounds while his new ones were still festering and bleeding. "I see." He finally muttered as she offered more of an explanation, but he said little more. What was there to say? What was there to do?

"What did you do? The blood?"

Alleo had known that the question would be coming, but he still flinched as if he'd been physically struck. "I..." He thought back to right after the invasion when he admitted to her that he was a killer and he was tasked with protecting his sisters. She'd told him he wasn't a mindless drone, yet there he was still trying to do what he'd been born to do and failing. "My sister, Lakota... I saw that she was pregnant and I knew that she would want our other sister, Hana, to be there when she finally gave birth
."
He started off. "So I left to find her... I found her body, Rasta. I found her slaughtered by the same warriors that I had fought with at home. They killed her to get to me. Its my fault that she's dead. My fault." His body had begun to shake as he spoke, but he pressed on. "I followed them." He said quietly. "I hunted them down. I killed them."

And now he was back, but he was far from being finished. He still had to tell Lakota that their sister was dead.

"."

0 words
@Rasta @Lakota

Messages In This Thread
this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-03-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-25-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-25-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-30-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-31-2015, 03:37 AM