the Rift

[OPEN] I see fire

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

She was cute, I gotta admit it. I wasn’t entirely sure if she was serious when she was asking me what caused my eyes to be sore - it being a figure of speech and all - but there actually was a reason. “Oh, all the boring ol’ grumpy farts that live around here.” I was certainly rapidly becoming an old fart myself but I liked to think I would never be boring or grumpy. How could I be? All I had to do was lick my nose or my leg and PRESTO sugar rush! But at least I - and the lovely lady in my company - were not boring. No earth tones weighed us down with the permafrost soil, we’d never camouflage with anything in this world. And how utterly delightful was that? I certainly never wanted to be missed.

I step back a little bit, to give her room to exit the springs without bumping into me. She’s even more gorgeous now that she’s all steaming and dripping with hot water.

Hot water that could turn me into soup I keep reminding myself. Don’t get too close, no matter how beautiful she is!

“It does get awfully chilly around here, but you get used to it.” I was used to it right away but apparently pointing that out is “inconsiderate”. Not everyone requires cold weather to be able to stay a solid form. Not that that stops me from imagining what flavour everyone else is when I meet them. Still not quite set on the mare before me - grape just isn't purple enough.

Then she says a word and I must admit, it made me pause for a minute. Was Zandora her name or was it a word I had never heard before? Was it in another language which just wouldn’t be fair - purple hair and a sweet tongue to go with it - and if so what did it mean. “Pleasure to meet you Zandora, my name’s Johnny - the Weaver.” What? No, I’m not showing off. I just like the way the title sounds after my name. Adds some strength to it - with all these alien sounding names all around. “Have you been in the Basin long?”

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM