the Rift

[OPEN] I see fire

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Well, ‘I don’t know’ is certainly an odd answer to the question I had asked and she got all weird when she said it too, my sweet purple gal - looking away and being all upset. That just won’t do! I frown a little bit, which my face does not like I mean I don’t keep this body looking as smooth as it does by going and getting frowny lines now do I? I want to cheer her up but I don’t have anything with me to do that beside my glorious self so I guess I’m just going to have to talk to her some more until she smiles again.

I don’t have any of my crafting materials directly near me, which was a shame, but I was already thinking about how I could go and find some to make her something to keep her warm.

While I think about that, I answer her question with as much gusto and enthusiasm as I can muster because she simply has gotta smile again. “Oh, all sorts of things, really! I could even make you a blanket to keep you warm, if you’d like!” It wouldn’t keep all of the chill out but I could TOTALLY do something that would help. Not everyone was built to live in the rugged mountains like myself, you know. I was born for fresh air and rocky slopes, for hard manual labour and roaring fires with a bearskin rug placed luxuriously in front. Great big log cabins that I built myself and can shut myself up in and get away from it all!

No, well... I was built for the cold.

But while my mind is focusing on those odd things, my mouth kept prattling off all the things I could do. “I can Blankets and bags and cloaks (which between you and me look just like the blankets). I’m sure there’s more but those are the stuff I know for sure, I’m still trying to figure out as I go along!” There was probably a whole world of things I could make and what did our beloved leaders ask me to do? Clean out a prison. Ugh. It's enough to make a grown sugar-stallion cry.

“So if you ever need anything, you let me know my dear!” If this cheerful talk about crafting doesn't do the trick to bring Zandora out of her funk I'm going to have to try more drastic measures. Stay tuned.

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3

<33
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM