[OPEN] I see fire

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

A smile is brought to her face as the cheerful man brings up something to keep the warm that seemed to be escaping her, in. It was quite neat to her that he could craft such things, Zandora would have absolutely zero ability to do anything, besides maybe mold some mud? But that would sure be a disaster, the Arabian would hate to get sticky sludge all over her coat and hooves. The thought disgusted her, and she left the musings of a crafter to the crafters. Her eyes perked up ever so slightly, words slipping from numb lips, "You could really do that?" She asked, shocked that a stranger would offer her of all people a service. Perhaps if she stopped looking at all the darkness here, she would see that there was so much more light.

He tells her of the endless possibilities that crimson hooves could create, and she listens, her attention now completely undivided. The gesture might be a small(or big) one to Johnny, but he had no idea how much it meant to purple and onyx, she would forever respect the peppermint stallion. Her respect was not easily given, she would hope that he wouldn't betray such loyalties. "Well I couldn't do much, but provide company in your endeavors or help collect things, but just as you have offered to help me I will return it, if you'd ever wish for my help." She offers, believing strongly in a debt system. The mare would not perish with a debt unpaid, it was why she was so uptight with loyalties. She almost preferred not to be given gifts, because it meant she would have to return such an act. It was what she was expected when she was a child, and now grown up, she has not forgotten the time when she did not return a favor.

"Would a cloak be within your reach?" She questions letting the horrors slip away before they become distractingly vivid. Her feet begun to prance in place as she did her best to get the blood flowing, fuck it was cold. Why must unicorns have to be so goddamn stuck up? The deserts would suit her much better, but no, the horned must live in the most dangerous and cold places.

"Talk?"

OCC: she loves johnny
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-21-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM