the Rift

[OPEN] Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"I like gifts you know-" The Goddess appeared in a smoky representation of herself, hovering over her shrine. Her eyes sparkled like diamonds through the smoke as she looked down at the Haruspex, who looked lost both in navigation, as well as in life. "Did my brother give that to you?" She asked, her smoky nose creasing in disdain. "It looks like the sort of tacky accessory he would offer -" Her gaze seemed to look right through Ashamin, focused only on the bauble and some memory that the Haruspex wasn't privy to. Snapping out of it - and snapping into a tangible form, the Goddess shook her head as if dismissing her rudeness. 

"But it looks fine on you dear, just fine."

Her hooves touched down upon the stones as her body finally solidified.The Goddess' silvery gaze appraised Ashamin with an unfettered judgement, looking him up and down, before stopping on his blackened eyes.

"Now why is it that you're here? So far from your cold cave and my brother's oh so watchful stare?"

Messages In This Thread
Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-04-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by God of the Moon - 12-11-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-11-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-15-2015, 03:04 PM