the Rift

[OPEN] Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"It looks like the type of thing he'd give.." She replied with a shrug of her delicate shoulders. Her brother lacked any sort of creativity or originality. A coil? That sparked? Of course he would. "But if there was any sort of singing involved, then perhaps not ... He doesn't have the best voice, you know." Not like she did.

To be made stronger? That certainly sounded mundane. Wasn't that always what the mortals wanted? To be stronger, better? To be - ... how many I could aid if it could be made manifest. How boring. But then, she supposed she shouldn't be too frustrated with him. Better that he be complacent than come to her seeking world domination. Now that she would have found annoying.

The Goddess peered into the depths of Ashamin's mind, searching for just what he had in mind. Therein she found the heartbeat magic that he already had, and referenced. She saw what it would be like to manifest that energy outside of the body, and snorted more or less approvingly. 

Though she only approved because she couldn't fathom how such magic could actually help anyone. Was he lying to her? Or to himself? She decided it was the latter. 

"So. To be made stronger.." She mused, her lips turning upwards in a delicately mischievous smile, "..is a comparative class. Stronger than something. And so even if you wish to help your precious herd, you must in some sense make yourself stronger than they are. There are two ways of achieving this ... By being stronger, or by making them weaker...The decision is yours."

Ashamin must either 1. Make himself stronger by: enduring attacks by 4 of the primary elements (So just because something is waterxlight doesn't count as two - it would count as whatever the primary output of the magic would be. For instance, although lava magic is earthxfire, it would count as 'fire', since lava is primarily fiery. ) or 2. Must intentionally maim/wound/hurt someone in his herd (physically).

Messages In This Thread
Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-04-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-11-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by God of the Moon - 12-13-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-15-2015, 03:04 PM