the Rift

It's that time again

Zailah Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4
ShadowMare
YAY PLOTTING YAY GO SHADOW!

SO I need plots, life is about to slow down real soon and I want to get my bbs out there! 

Zailah- My SWP character who is just now venturing out from the blood falls. She pretty much doesn't have any personality set in stone yet and I really need to flesh her out with all the peoples, she my number one priority right now. So please, throw all that bad dudes, the good ones, the crazy mares, and the not-so EVERYTHING! 

Katerina- my second priority is over at the world's edge, and she too is starting to come out of her shell. I believe she's gonna be a healer, cause Katerina can be a very motherly type of gal. She is technically 97 years old, and can tell lots of stories about her old home Isisi, which is very different from Helovia. But time worked differently there and so she's actually 4 here, so she's still quite young and sassy and sultry, but she just has this very old soul side to her. So I also need all the things for her

Miseal- He needs to go meet some more people as well! He's dealt with a lot of drama recently and I want him to meet some new faces, he's a Dragon Throat Informant, so he also needs some threads he can spy on/people that will tell him things about their herd's current standings. Also--to those who was involved in his drama throw your charries at him MORE DRAMA YES!

Zandora- She's kind of IDK I don't know what to really do with her, sometimes I write her as being okay, and sometimes I don't, I think she just needs to solve some things, and she will be fine. I do want Zandora to find love eventually, not soon, cause she's not quite finished fucking peeps, but right now she just needs some love, so maybe some guys for her future love life can be thrown at her? 

GIVE ME ALL THE PLOTS PLEASE <3

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
Imonada and Miseal! Yay spies!
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Katerina! I think I was supposed to make us a thread and I forgot.. but if you'd still like one I'd love to thread with you <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Demothi Posts: 14
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 5
Adoptable
We can still do what we had planned with Demothi! I am so sorry about poofing, but I am back now.

I also have my other characters that I want to get put out there more.

Caenan is a free spirit to the extreme. He has an intense love for the ocean and any of the waters that branch off to it. He is pirate based.

Rei is.. Rei. I am going to get her heavily involved in the hieroglyphs plot and eventually I would love for her to teach others to write so that she can set up a messenger group that sends messages for Helovians.

Difyr is my SWP character and is the insect sized one. She has tucked herself away for the most part and is suspicious of everything around her. It has her irritated that others downed the bad god of her land before she could.

Himitsu is my unicorn that has three horns, two are where her eyes should have been. So she is blind. She is coming to realize that she may have depended on her twin more than what she realized. Himitsu is racist due to what happened to her mother but since she is blind she is unable to tell who is unicorn and who is pegasus. She believes that anyone who is terrible is a pegasus or an equine and everyone she meets that is good is a unicorn.

Keidajen is one I am fluffing back up.

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
@Imonada yes!! do you wanna set up the thread?

@Elsa yes, I def would like for hem to meet!!

@Demothi I still want our plans to happen but not anytime soon as she is going to be preggo by a one-night stand type thing, Rei and Mis can meet cause I'm going to post in there soon, Himitsu could meet Kat if you wanna make that thread :)

MOREE
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Awesome I can set up something tonight when I finish my rounds of posting. <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.