the Rift

Through the Winding Paths [Any]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening carefully to the mare a smile forms across his features at her apparent fearlessness. Not too many would willingly stare down a tiger and live to tell the tale, but this was a special occasion where the tiger was on their side. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Ryeline." He replied swiftly liking the way her name sounded upon his lips. It was a name well suited for the lovely mare and one that he had not heard too commonly around these parts. As the friendly chatter continued the stallion was grateful that for once he had not scared the poor girl off before even getting the chance to say hello. One time that had happened and still to this day he hadn't the slightest idea on what exactly scared the mare so badly. Kiara was not with him at this point and he had been much younger than he was now, so it was a real mystery as to what had spooked her. Shrugging it off easily back into his rather colourful history it was one of the things that was easy to forget when weighed down by the rest of it.

Brushing his thick forelock out of his face with a quick toss of his head the grey cocked his hind foot allowing himself to relax and just enjoy the company. It was always interesting meeting newcomers to hear their tales but it was even more satisfying to earn the pleasure of showing them a new place for them to live. As the topic turns back to the ever pending question of how he ended up with Kiara he regarded the mare with interest and admiration for her bravery. "Well it was a couple years ago now that I found Kiara's egg abandoned in a snowstorm. It's really a mystery who could have left something so precious to fend for itself under such conditions, anyways I took on the responsibility of caring for the egg. When Kiara hatched it was by some fluke that she viewed me as worthy enough of her friendship and we have been together ever since. Our bond is difficult to describe but it is something that I don't think either of us could live without." He commented looking over to Kiara to see if he had accurately portrayed her feelings as well as his own. Glad to see her nod her head once before wandering over to sniff at Ryeline he in a way held his breath hoping that the mare's bravery held up.

"As for the Falls it is a wonderful place that I have lived most of my life since arriving here. If you would like you would be more than welcome to come stay with us and see it for yourself. We could show you around and you would be guaranteed acceptance, though that doesn't mean that you would be restricted from wandering around to other places in Helovia. Anyone in our herd is welcome to come and go as they please." He added hoping to persuade Ryeline to consider his offer.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ryeline •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-05-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM