the Rift

Through the Winding Paths [Any]

Ryeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ryeline
Shoot for the moon,
If you miss you land among the stars.

She hummed and relaxed into his company, giving a smile. She would have said that the pleasure was all hers, but she was quite interested in his hearing his story about how he and Kiara had met. Acquiring knowledge was always a passion of hers – thus the wandering. Although if others of his herd were just as kind, perhaps she could cease her wandering for a time. Perhaps permanently? Who knew, she didn’t at this point.

She listened to him and his story of finding Kiara’s egg in the snowstorm. She put the thought of a tiger being born from an egg on the backburner in her mind, she could always return to that thought later and ponder over it. As it was she felt her heart go out to the poor egg. "Well, you did a brave thing to take care of her egg. I’m sure the bond between you two is strong. It does explain how you two can get along," she said kindly. "She’s also very pretty, I’ve never seen a tiger up close before. Common sense says to stay away from one after all, but Kiara seems nice."

She lowered her head slightly as the tiger came over to sniff her. She was a little nervous about it, but she honestly felt like she could trust these two. So she stood her ground and even smiled down at the tigress. "Hello there, Kiara. It’s a pleasure to meet you." Her attention was taken again by the stallion as he spoke of the Falls. She cocked her head slightly and couldn’t help but smile at how he spoke of it. He seemed fond of his home, and that was always a good sign to her.

"It sounds like a wonderful place. It’s nice to hear of a herd that allows its members to wander, I like to explore and learn as much as I can." She chuckled lightly and grinned. "That’s mostly why I’ve been wandering for as long as I have. But I think it would be nice to have a place to go to. I would be more than happy to come stay with you there." She smiled warmly at him and nodded her head. This sounded like a good plan to her.

After all, she had a good feeling about this and about these two. They’d been nothing but kind to her since they’d started speaking, and that was generally a good sign.

"Words"

[Tag: @Ciceron | Notes: ...]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-05-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM