the Rift

[OPEN] Paper Sun [JOINING]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
It is one thing to be clever
and another to be wise

Woodwork to Alune, wasn't the most accurate word to describe the misted paradise that was the World's Edge. The network of misted tree's and sheer cliff's gave it a deadly, enchanting beauty while the winds and silver vapor obscured it's secrets and their hallowed halls well. It had so much untapped potential and so much beauty to cultivate.

He could envision glass palaces and deep wells of mist and water, underneath a canopy of carefully woven glass vines and flowers. The intricate rotunda's that glimmered like a mirage in the morning dew. Truly, the World's Edge was the pearl of Helovia, the herd in the mist, the land of the moon Goddess' ethereal might and beauty.

But out of the woodwork he did appear, emerging from the swirling mists like a mirage himself. The whispering vapors clung and scurried around his lapis hooves even after he had escaped the safety of the woodland sanctuary. They formed into fawns that pranced proudly by his feet, while others chose to laze upon his back, their languid draconic forms dozing sweetly upon his starry pelt while an avian-esque form peered at the two pegasus mares inquisitively from the safety of his withers. They would fade momentarily with the winds, their spectral visage flickering before they returned to their chosen facade. He approached the two mares in a swift trot, his crowned head lowered once in a bow to them, both in greeting and respect before he righted himself and stopped a couple steps from them.

"A fine day, is it not? If only I could experience it with those elegant wings of yours, how I envy you." His voice threaded with light heartedness, pupilless eyes regarding them both warmly with his jest. "I see we have a newcomer to our ranks, I'm Alune, I serve the Moon Goddess." Introductions were always rather dull, and it became increasingly difficult to keep them fresh and interesting after awhile. So he opted to be straight to the point. The newcomer reminded him of the delicate petals of pastel flowers, their soft glow made to allure and captivate. The lunar sentinel might have been captivated, if the rose quartz that called themselves her eyes had told a much more different story, they gleamed with a dangerous edge.

A Belladonna masquerading as the most delicate Rose in the garden.

He wonders, briefly, if any man (or woman) had tried to claim her petals, and she had shown them the error of their ways.

Not once does his serene facade falter with his thoughts and assumptions, shook his head to clear his thoughts, the shards of diamonds entwined within his mane caught the slivers of light to cast themselves as miniature stars against the silver sea they were embedded against. "If it is the path of the warrior you want, Elsa is who you should find." He stated, latching on to the words he had heard before his entrance, a smile plays upon his pale muzzle as they part to reveal his last words. "Though, out of habit, I must preach the path of the moon requires more to join her cause."

@Iona @Orithia
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Paper Sun [JOINING] - by Orithia - 12-05-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Paper Sun [JOINING] - by Iona - 12-05-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Paper Sun [JOINING] - by Orithia - 12-07-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Paper Sun [JOINING] - by Alune - 12-07-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Paper Sun [JOINING] - by Tembovu - 12-09-2015, 02:54 AM