the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Up In The World [Welcoming]

Ryeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ryeline found that she quite enjoyed Ciceron’s company as she followed him back to the herd lands. It was lovely to speak with someone and learn so much when she hadn’t had a real conversation with someone in probably months. So she thoroughly enjoyed the walk with the stallion and his companion. She also found that she enjoyed the company of Kiara. She was very curious about the little tigress, and she was rather fond of the little memory she now had of the tigress’ approval of her.

At least she hoped it was approval. That’s what the brushing meant, right? At least that’s what it meant between their species.

She really would need to puzzle these things out, there was a lot she had yet to learn about these lands.

And yet even then she knew the crispness in the air said that Orangemoon was coming soon. And as they approached the herd lands and then stopped, she followed his gesture to look out over the land. And she found herself breathless.

It was beautiful, that much was obvious. She’d seen many places in her travels, but this one. This one resonated with her. The waterfall was a splendor and she briefly wondered what it would be like to get closer. She would need to explore the land later. Perhaps after the mist burned off under the light of the sun, although it currently added an air of mystique to the picturesque view.
She turned to regard Ciceron, smiling warmly as he spoke. "It’s stunning here," she said softly. "There’s a wonderful view from every angle from what I can see." She turned her head to look over it again, still a little stunned at how the herd lands looked. Though she had expected it to look lovely – his initial talk of the Falls had given her that image – this was... this was something.

"I don’t believe I have any questions at the moment," she said, tipping her head to the side. She paused briefly to toss her forelock out of her eyes, giving a contemplative hum. "Although I would love to help out and take on a job. I would hate to be a freeloader, and having nothing to do would be strange after doing everything myself for so long." She chuckled and shifted her weight to stand more comfortably. "Although I’m not certain where I could help most."

She trailed off, distracted by the sounds she suddenly caught. Her ears swiveled and she cocked her head, watching as a young mare bearing wings came skidding in with a wolf pup. What exactly was it with everyone having predators for friends here? She really would need to learn up on that some.

She was actually very excited to learn about these things.

She listened as Areli chattered to Ciceron, whom she gleaned was her father?, and couldn’t help but smile fondly at the filly’s enthusiasm and rapid fire questions. She even giggled when Areli finally noticed her, flicking her tail in amusement.

"Nice to meet you, Areli. I’m Ryeline," she said, giving the filly a smile. It was good to see happy horses around her again.

Words 

[Tags: @Ciceron & @Areli | Notes: ...]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Moving Up In The World [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 12-06-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Moving Up In The World [Welcoming] - by Areli - 12-07-2015, 04:14 AM
RE: Moving Up In The World [Welcoming] - by Ryeline - 12-07-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Moving Up In The World [Welcoming] - by Areli - 12-10-2015, 04:22 PM