the Rift

[OPEN] Without ever letting you know

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

The snow continued to descend down on the mare's figure. Some would complain of the cold but the mare had always favoured the cold. It was always amusing seeing little masses shiver in the cold, the sight was always pathetic but amusing as well. Life was indeed fragile. 

The dark mare was not waiting for long before a dark figure approached her. The scent filled her nostrils, informing her who had joined her little party. The corner of her lips rose slightly when she heard her own name spoken out loud, for the first time in a while. 'You have returned?' the stallion said. The warm air flowed from her nostrils before her lips parted and the words spilled from her mouth. 

"I have indeed, Deimos" the mare spoke in a soothing tone. "That is if you will allow me to," she said, her piercing blue eyes staring through the holes of the skull on her head. "I am aware that my stay here before was brief, and not quite ... significant?" The mare paused for a moment before she continued. "However, I will make sure to be more visible this time". The mare continued with the calm tone in her voice. Her blue eyes tracking every single expression on the stallion's face and his body language.

TAG: @Deimos
speech
word count: 217

Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-08-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-08-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-09-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-12-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-13-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 12:12 PM