the Rift

[OPEN] Without ever letting you know

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
The brown mare watched the dark stallion, anticipating the answer on whether she was back in, or if she had been too late. In case the latter, Wapverah would not just lay down and cry. No. "The world is full of possibilities" she mimicked in her head in *that* tone she had heard many times before, the "you are screwed, but I'm still going to give you hope" kind of tone. However, the mare did not have to think about the other options now, as the words leaving the mouth of the stallion allowed her to re-join the herd. 

The mare contained the sneaky smile that wanted to push through the surface. However, the overwhelming calmness the mare seemed to possess pushed forward a soft smile. When he spoke again, she thought for a moment. "I would happily take the position of the Thief" she spoke. "If I may ..." she added for politeness sake. Waprevah knew better than to get cocky in a situation like this one. Even though returning had been easier than she had expected, she did not want to throw herself under the bus by becoming too optimistic and cocky. 

The snow continued to gather on the mare that stood still as a statue. She raised her head slightly higher, improving her posture. With a subtle shift of her tail the snow finally left the golden hair and fell to the ground. 

@Deimos
word count: 236
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-08-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-08-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-09-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-12-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-13-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 12:12 PM