the Rift

journey | Kiara

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Just being close to him, Kiara had begun to relax. Her mind did not focus on the fact that she would soon have to return to the World's Edge. For right now she was here in Dragon's Throat, with Breeze. But why did he matter so muh to her? The young roan did not understand the affection she had for this creamy knight with wings. Surely it could not be love? Could it? Her mother had spoken of being in love once, but it all changed when Kiara's father had forced her mother to carry Kiara.... From there well the situation had not gotten any better. Had that been why she had sent Kiara running?

Her face grew hot but she did not pull away as Breeze called her silly and then touched her. She welcomed the feeling of his muzzle against her. She was almost sad when he pulled away. "Let’s go back then." Her body wanted to protest to traveling all that way again, but instead she stepped forward as he turned to nibble affectionatly at his mane before settling in walking beside him. The pace he set was perfect for the tired roan fem. It was not to fast, but not to slow either. Then again, walking beside him she felt like she could walk for days.

When Breeze spoke again, she smiled to herself. He spoke of a strange land called Isilme... A place that she had never heard of before. Her ears listened as he told her of his parents and the fall of this place called Isilme. "I can't say i've ever heard of such a place, but if it is full of shadows of the dead.... Surely it can't be a place i'd want to visit anytime soon." They continued to walk, the oasis falling farther and farther behind them. They walked in silence for a time before Kiara decided it was her turn. "I do not know the name of where I come from, and I wonder if my mother did either.... " She paused, taking a deep breath as if to ready herself to tell about the land she had run from. "My mother does not know the name of my father, I doubt she ever will... You see... When she was three, a new leader took over her herd and every mare of age was forced to carry a child of either his or a warrior's... I know not what stallion choose my mother. A year after I was born, my mother hiding me and claiming her child had been a stillborn, that same leader took over the lands..." Here she looked away, to the sky before looking ahead not wanting to see Breeze's reaction to her story. "When he took over the lands, all mares were reduced to nothing more than tools for making more colts... My mother hid me, to protect me. Just after I turned two, a ebon stallion picked her to carry his child. However he followed her, wanting to catch her away from the herd... What he found was where my mother had been hiding me. He instantly told the other stallions and they all agreed. Instead of my mother being claimed that spring... It would be me as a punishment for her hiding me."

She stopped, emerald green eyes daring to look over to her friend, hoping that he was not ready to bolt from her side and leave her to walk back to the Edge alone. "When he came for me, my mother fought him, told me to runaway and never turn back.... Mirage found me collapsed in the Threshold, and i've been under the protection of the Qian ever since..." she offered him a smile "I tell you this... because normally I am terrifed to be around a male, even members of the Qian. There are few, such as Madryn and Maskan that I would trust with my life...." She paused again. "But with you I was never afraid, only shy..." She wanted to say more than just shy, she wanted to tell him he was the one she felt calmest around.... but she figured it would be to much.

She walked on in silence as the temperature grew colder the farther away from Dragon's Throat they became. Her body trembled lightly with the cold, her mucsles trying to become stiff. It seemed that the fight had taken more of a toll of her body than she thought. However she would not stop, not until they reached the Edge.... Unless Breeze would stay with her to rest...

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM